name your all-time favorite and all-time worse free agent signing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

name your all-time favorite and all-time worse free agent signing

yeah, i think keith jackson was the first free agent. i loved how he came in the game immediately and scored a td against the bills. he's probably my favorite too.

also, pre-knee injury jamie nails' pulls on ricky's counters were a thing of beauty. he might be up there too.

worst, i guess would be damien mcintosh. how embarrasing, not only did JT say he wasn't the answer at tackle before he signed with the team, but he fails the physical. not to mention he sucked.

Actually Armstrong was one of the first ones we Ever got during free agency. I believe he was the first we signed

Worst-(well maybe not THE worst but definitly deserves some credit) Stockar McDougal....man I thought he would be a decent player for us. What a bust.

Best-(once again not the best but should be given some credit) Jay Feeley....it's nice not having to look away every time we kick.

best by far had to be jay fiedler.he did win us some games
worst had to be tony martin what a bust he turned out to b in miami

Jim Druckenmiller and Dan McGwire are some pretty bad ones from the past..... Although I'm not sure if were trades or FA?

I just realized I have another favorite. Since Keith Jackson was my favorite, ill call this one #1a. He is none other than Oronde Gadsden. #86 was awesome and if he didn't have toe problems, he'd have been even better. To think he went from training camp fodder then to our go to guy

T buck (part I) was part of a trade which sent Keith Jackson to GB. He was good but part II didn't play that much for us.

yeah, i think keith jackson was the first free agent. i loved how he came in the game immediately and scored a td against the bills. he's probably my favorite too.

also, pre-knee injury jamie nails' pulls on ricky's counters were a thing of beauty. he might be up there too.

worst, i guess would be damien mcintosh. how embarrasing, not only did JT say he wasn't the answer at tackle before he signed with the team, but he fails the physical. not to mention he sucked.

yup , your right Keith Jackson was the 1st real free agent and cuzz of him we have free agents in the NFL.

Worst-(well maybe not THE worst but definitly deserves some credit) Stockar McDougal....man I thought he would be a decent player for us. What a bust.

Best-(once again not the best but should be given some credit) Jay Feeley....it's nice not having to look away every time we kick.

to be fair to McDougal, his little brother was shot during training camp and was in critical condition most of the year. That had to take a toll on him.

Id go with Trace Armstrong..

and by FAR the worst person to ever put on a Dolphin's uniform....Ray "I ruined the 02 season" Lucas!!!!!!!!

Words cant explain how much I dislike that bum!!! I think some people dont realize how good that 02 team was.:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom