National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

OSUDauby said:
Stiches....

Listen, when I post, I back it up with facts. I provide links, I provide stats...I cut off the extra fat and give you the "meat."

People don't like me because I speak the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. Now, you know I wouldn't steer you wrong there little fella.

Now, stay away from strangers with candy and listen when I speak.
Run along now little buddy.:wink:
http://www.clemson.edu/usnewsrankings/usnewstop50.htm

your list still has UF at #13. Whats that, oopps again???

Stitches said:
Just like you mean to say "opponents" and "the." Maybe you should be less critical about typing errors that are commonplace.
LOL
The king of minutiae is always right except when he's wrong :chuckle:

OSUDauby said:
Never second guess my superior intellect!!!
I'm here to help!!!

suppior intellect, oh my word....someone if full of himself. wait, we already knew that.

OSUDauby said:
Possibly, BUT I am not here to joke. I am a divine being sent from Woody Hayes and the Buckeyes to show all non-Buckeye believers the light.
You are all living in football sin....root for Ohio State and ye shall be spared the embarrassment of being the next victim.

Tho shall not bear false witness!!!

Tho shall only know one lord.

Guess I'm gonna have to make sure I have my boots on when I check this thread from now on, the **** is getting deep!

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I don't think he's checked graduation rates. I heard OSU is on the bottom with that one

Some of thier factors in ranking are things I might overlook when deciding on a school anyways. Plus, I would care more about my specific program, than where the school stands overall.

Motion said:
Guess I'm gonna have to make sure I have my boots on when I check this thread from now on, the **** is getting deep!

Old Man Clemens: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Barbara, it's one of those flaming bags again.
Barbara: Don't put it out with your boots, Ted.
Old Man Clemens: Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control.
[Old Man Clemens steps on the bag, then lifts up his boot and smells]
Old Man Clemens: Eck, poop again.

Stitches said:
Old Man Clemens: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Barbara, it's one of those flaming bags again.
Barbara: Don't put it out with your boots, Ted.
Old Man Clemens: Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control.
[Old Man Clemens steps on the bag, then lifts up his boot and smells]
Old Man Clemens: Eck, poop again.
:lol: One of the funniest scenes ever!

DeathStar said:

A.) Ohio State is ranked #19...not #79...UF kids can't get anything right.
B.) The kid shows the magazine he's "reading" and it's a picture--no letters. Idiots!
C.) Today the University of Florida's Main Library burned down and all 7 books were burned. 5 of which hadn't even been colored in yet.

OSUDauby said:
A.) Ohio State is ranked #19...not #79...UF kids can't get anything right.
B.) The kid shows the magazine he's "reading" and it's a picture--no letters. Idiots!
C.) Today the University of Florida's Main Library burned down and all 7 books were burned. 5 of which hadn't even been colored in yet.
They referred to the Kiplinger Magazine article rating to best values for public universities, not best academic public universities (which UF is still 6 spots ahead of OSU). Try listening to the dialog, they reference Kiplinger http://www.kiplinger.com/tools/colleges/pubcollege.php?sortby=INRANK04&orderby=flip&states%5B%5D=ALL&myschool%5B%5D=none&outputby=table

BTW, FLMAO at you recycling a Steve Spurrier joke about Auburn. I'm sure you thought you were being original though :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom