National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

now that dauby has seen the OSU one, now i bet he wants to give it an oscar!! they are jokes, and both are really funny!

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, WRONG. I RESPONDED to someone who posted incorrect information. The only thing I brought up is how superior Ohio State is on the FOOTBALL FIELD when compared to UF. A FACT.

I just find it completely amusing when a couple of UF students go out of their way to cut on OSU--yet can even get a magazine with WORDS as a prop to something they were “READING.†HILARIOUS.:shakeno:

Ummm, WRONG, you brought up Academia when I was talking about Akron. And you responded along the lines of "Now I know you are not trying to compare Akron to the #19th ranked public university in the Nation, Ohio State."

UF Fin Kat said:
or anything else.

Hey bet youll be repremanded and punished to the fullest extent for your CONSTANT verbal attacking of OSU fans..better watch out!:sidelol:

The favortisim round here is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not that it will matter, but people talk about how tough FU schedule was. If you go back and look they played 3 ranked teams at the time they played them. Ohio state play 4!! ranked teams at the time they played them and two of them were number 2!. I really do expect ohio state to win by at least 14. If Troy Smith is on, the game is over. For once in a long time, Ohio State was the dominating team this year like the past USC teams.

Vegas dolfan said:
Not that it will matter, but people talk about how tough FU schedule was. If you go back and look they played 3 ranked teams at the time they played them. Ohio state play 4!! ranked teams at the time they played them and two of them were number 2!. I really do expect ohio state to win by at least 14. If Troy Smith is on, the game is over. For once in a long time, Ohio State was the dominating team this year like the past USC teams.

Every point you msde was true...but around here that will make you a hated man!! Beware....:evil:

Vegas dolfan said:
Think you better check your numbers again.

Tennessee
LSU
Auburn
Arkansas

Were all ranked when we played them. They had the #1 ranked SOS by the numbers, there is no disputing that. None of that matters now anyway, the game is set and contrary to what you think it should be a good one. :D

I have to disagree with the "Domination" comment too, they had a SOS in the 30s and they had some close games. They are the #1 ranked team no doubt, but they are beatable.

i thought those numbers looked off. by the way, it is the University of Florida which is shortened to UF, not FU as that would be short for a curse reply to the opposing fans.

Buckeyes heading to Glendale early.

The team will leave Columbus and arrive in Arizona on Dec. 30, and use Pinnacle High School in Phoenix as its practice facility. Tressel thinks the acclimation will help, and his chances of getting more productive practice time will be greatly enhanced in the desert climate.

Motion said:
Buckeyes heading to Glendale early.

smart move, get the team used to the Arizona climate. Hope Meyer gets the gators out there soon.

Back
Top Bottom