National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Motion said:
:yeahthat:

Good overview except for that part. How can we have a weak secondary when we have the best safety in the nation?
To be fair, the secondary was definitely suspect early in the season. They have improved leaps and bounds though with the immegence of Ryan Smith.

Reggie Lewis is the vulnerable portion of the starting secondary, and our depth hasn't be very reliable IMO.

finswin56 said:
To be fair, the secondary was definitely suspect early in the season. They have improved leaps and bounds though with the immegence of Ryan Smith.

Reggie Lewis is the vulnerable portion of the starting secondary, and our depth hasn't be very reliable IMO.

True, our depth is definitely a concern.

Stat of the day:

Ohio State is 0-7 all time vs. the SEC in Bowl games.

Motion said:
Stat of the day:

Ohio State is 0-7 all time vs. the SEC in Bowl games.

I love it; hopefully, they will be 0-8. They are 3-0 though at the BCS Fiesta Bowl site, if I recall they beat Kansas State, Notre Dame, and Miami there. Go Gators!

Real_Teal said:
I love it; hopefully, they will be 0-8. They are 3-0 though at the BCS Fiesta Bowl site, if I recall they beat Kansas State, Notre Dame, and Miami there. Go Gators!
Well, somethings got to give

Sorry florida homers on this board. But this game will in no way be close in my opinion

FLOUNDER said:
Ohio State- 38

Florida - 17

FLOUNDER said:
Sorry florida homers on this board. But this game will in no way be close in my opinion

I understand that's your opinion. What I don't understand is your apparent need to repeat yourself over and over. These two posts were made within a half hour of each other and no one had even responded.

I would recommend picking up a hobby.

Back
Top Bottom