National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Crowder52 said:
I understand that's your opinion. What I don't understand is your apparent need to repeat yourself over and over. These two posts were made within a half hour of each other and no one had even responded.

I would recommend picking up a hobby.

like you dont do the same:rolleyes:

OSU's defense is overrated, UF wins by 6. :)

Though I'm a little torn on who I want to win this game.

FLOUNDER said:
Sorry florida homers on this board. But this game will in no way be close in my opinion

And opinions are like.............well you know.

I like the homer comment too by the way. Very accurate. :lol:

The Buckeyes are gonna roll in the desert....38-21 OHIO STATE!

Motion said:
Stat of the day:

Ohio State is 0-7 all time vs. the SEC in Bowl games.

Here is another stat of the day:

Ohio State is 4-0 in BCS games. :D

HysterikiLL said:
That sounds about right. OSU will be exposed to a type of defense they haven't seen much, but they showed against UM that they can adapt and have success against the best. I like Florida's speed in this game. IMO, if they can shut down Smith -- keep him in the pocket, and force OSU to play it up the middle, it'll become a game of inches and a defensive game. Even with Smith, Ginn Jr., Florida's defense has more athletes than OSU's offense.
Florida's defense? What about Ohio State's defense, they played 13 games this year and only two teams managed to score more than 13 points on them...Michigan and Iowa and the Hawkeye game was a blow out. Gator fans are in for a rude awakening on January 8, the Buckeyes have it all...offense...defense and special teams. :D :cooldude:

Im not going to lie to you guys. Im a WVU homer out the wazoo.. But i stick with my team through thick and thin

I hate teams such as Notre Dame, Pitt, Virgina Tech, ...etc... Not because they win all the time, but its just something you learn as a young kid to do. Because there your rivals. I have reasons for hating all of the above..89' ND beat us in the National Title game, pitt is our rival "backyard brawl" and Virginia tech was our rival before the moved to the ACC.

But i can honestly say that as much as i hate both teams, OSU will walk all over Florida...Thats my opinion as i've mentioned many times. I just think they have it all on offense defense and special teams. I know UF fans hate me because of my opinions. But im sure most of you hate WVU. So i guess we'll just hate to debate debate debate until the big game.

Good luck to both teams though reguardless of the outcome

FLOUNDER said:
Im not going to lie to you guys. Im a WVU homer out the wazoo.. But i stick with my team through thick and thin

I hate teams such as Notre Dame, Pitt, Virgina Tech, ...etc... Not because they win all the time, but its just something you learn as a young kid to do. Because there your rivals. I have reasons for hating all of the above..89' ND beat us in the National Title game, pitt is our rival "backyard brawl" and Virginia tech was our rival before the moved to the ACC.

But i can honestly say that as much as i hate both teams, OSU will walk all over Florida...Thats my opinion as i've mentioned many times. I just think they have it all on offense defense and special teams. I know UF fans hate me because of my opinions. But im sure most of you hate WVU. So i guess we'll just hate to debate debate debate until the big game.

Thanks for your unbiased opinion...you are just calling it the way you see it. Good Luck to the Mountaineers in their bowl game against Georgia Tech...it should be a good match up of offense vs. defense and I see West Virginia winning it 24-17.

I still dont see how Gators are going to stop the Ohio St offense. Ohio St probably has the biggest depth on offense. Ohio St has 3 talented RB's that will wear out the Gator defense. Troy Smith will pick apart the Gators.

DonShula84 said:
OSU's defense is overrated, UF wins by 6. :)

Though I'm a little torn on who I want to win this game.

:lol:

So am I!

Can we root for a sinkhole to open up and swallow up both teams?

FLOUNDER said:

Thanks for your third prediction in the last page and a half of the thread.

Has Florida been tested with a high powered offense this year?

Back
Top Bottom