National Championship Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

Have a feeling it'll be whoever has the ball last.
I think it will be which ever team scores the most.

Then again, I thought Sparano was going to get fired, so what do I know.

I wonder if the new turf is too slippery. Lots of guys falling down. I don't think it will be that high scoring.

Auburn 31 Oregon 27

LaMichael James is going to be the next Ray Rice and MJD....he is so fast and hard to tackle.

No Oregon vs Auburn thread?

Man this LaMichael James is something else, wow he is quick and fast.

Man this LaMichael James is something else, wow he is quick and fast.

He's quick, fast, and staying in school. Bummer. Both teams have speed in abundance but Oregon is ridiculous though a bit undersized. Have to see if that catches up to them in the second half.

That kid I feel is gonna be special, his change of direction is nice. His size might be a issue in the NFL, but if u have watched him he runs pretty tuff for a little dude. I would suggest picking up some muscle and he might be a C. johson/ j. Charles type player. Those two guys are great at change of direction backs.
Lamichael James also seems to be a low gravity runner witch makes him hard to see and tackle. Great spin move to, But dam Oregon does some crazy offensive college plays! Lol

He's quick, fast, and staying in school. Bummer. Both teams have speed in abundance but Oregon is ridiculous though a bit undersized. Have to see if that catches up to them in the second half.

was thinking the same thing, although, the same could be said about Auburn's size wearing down Oregon later in the game.

Back
Top Bottom