National Championship Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

Casey Matthews lookin good as are Delvin Roe and Cliff Harris (not eligible). Jeffery Maehl on offense for Oregon looks good as a late round WR prospect.

Newton doesn't look awful. The INT was a poor read, but you can see talent. I dunno if it is talent we want though

The other back thats impressed me is caleb for auburn, dude is a burner..seems a little thin but has great speed.

That throw was brutal. Henne-esque.

I'll take Newton...he is not Daunte Culpooper.

If he doesn't completely explode for the rest of the game to redeem himself, he won't even look like a first rounder to me.

Great throw by Newton there. Stepped up in the pocket to dodge the rush had the vision to find the guy down the sideline. Never see Henne doing that.

Is it me or does Newton have a weird throwing motion?

I like the formation AU is using; Cam in the Pistol, FB (upback in a Single wing position) & TB 7 yds deep except they are behind the Guard/Tackle Gap.

I wonder if Henning has any regrets about not using this formation against the Bears? :d-day:

I did not think this game would "break the scoreboard" but am disappointed its not a shootout.

Yeah Oregon can't do anything offensively. It's actually a pretty boring game to watch.

Oregon is more flash than real substance, but you gotta think kickers and linters would love to play for Chip Kelly!

Back
Top Bottom