National Signing Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Signing Day

brech10

Keyser Soze
Reaction score
Perriloux chose LSU
Rouse will announce at noon whether he is going to Texas, FSU, or Alabama.

USC is doing great....(suprise)!

Miami's had a big day, too. If they can pull out Brian Cushing, they may be behind only Nebraska and Tennessee.

Rouse went FSU.

Perriloux is a jerk. You can't string a team along like that.

Has anyoen heard where Antone Smith went? Did he pick the "U"?
(Miami?)

Never mind, I just found out he picked FSU, the semi-holes.

I hope the Canes crush him. I can't believe he left his own backyard to play for the state rivals.

He will regret it. FSU is a program on the decline.

fin-atic said:
Never mind, I just found out he picked FSU, the semi-holes.

I hope the Canes crush him. I can't believe he left his own backyard to play for the state rivals.

He will regret it. FSU is a program on the decline.

Imo smith will be alot like Warrik Dunn,just dont think he wanted to start 3rd or 4th on the depth chart.....I still would have liked to have him

FSU fans welcome Mr. Smith with open arms. Thank u very much. Fred Rouse is another Gem. Good day in nole nation

Smith is rather smart. FSU is known for their small, speedy RB's. Miami already have Moss, and he'll probably start his Freshman year (Redshirted).

Rivals top 10 class after signing day:

1 - Oklahoma
2 - Tennessee
3 - USC
4 - Nebraska
5 - FSU
6 - Michigan
7 - Miami
8 - Georgia
9 - Texas A & M
10 - Iowa

MelbournePhin said:
im starting to develop a hate for USC. probably beacuse of pete carroll
I live in Ca and I cant stand USC. I'm a Notre Dame fan, so hating USC is a given. When they got Pete Carroll though it only made me hate them more.

all-right..i say this already knowing that many of my dolfin fan friends are cane homers as well...so take this as no disrespect.........antone smith is unbelievable..think barry sanders and was considered a cane lock...because he could start or atleast split time with moss this year...no doubt about that....this has to be the biggest surprise of day...you just cant count out the legend Bobby....fred rouse is amazing....think randy moss.....FSU always finishes strong...everybody knows that....it is odd that UM didnt sign a QB, WR, or RB....strange..but the OL youngblood they got is just ridiculous..kid only has to stay healthy before he's first round material....same with kenny phillips...think sean taylor but farther along at his postion....they got great tight end as usual......FSU just loaded up on defensive stars...and added just few but great offensive guys.....florida even did well considering changes there...basically its a battle every year and always will be ...i just glad to watch all the great football

DonShula84 said:
I live in Ca and I cant stand USC. I'm a Notre Dame fan, so hating USC is a given. When they got Pete Carroll though it only made me hate them more.

how was NDs class?

Miami in all reality had a pretty poor class for them.

Didn't get Udof, Rouse, Smith, or Shaw. No QB's at all and only have two schollies total at QB.

Look at all the three star guys they signed, guys like that can't play for the great Miami. They play for Central Florida.

I'm really unhappy with Coker right now. They needed a WR and a QB and got neither. They needed a CB and got a decent one.

Oh well, USC will be the first team to win 15 straight national titles anyway. Wh does everyone want to go there so much? LA sucks.

Back
Top Bottom