National Signing Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Signing Day

MelbournePhin said:
how was NDs class?
Not very good. They didnt sign very many people and only got a couple of 4 star recruits. I'm excited about Hord at WR though. ND was in the running for a few good players today but they chose to go elsewhere. I didnt expect much though since Weis and his staff got a late start and Weis wasnt totally involved in the recruiting process because NE cant lose.

Smith is going to FSU?!
I guess he likes losing to "The U."
Welcome to the ACC motherfarker.
And your first loss at the college level.
:monkeyr:Smith:monkeyl:

MelbournePhin said:
how was NDs class?
Not good. As a matter of fact, for the first time in a long time they did not sign anyone in the top 100.

Never mind, USC just jumped back ahead. That could change though if we get T Matt Hardrick!

the final Rivals rankings has USC at 1 and FSU at 2 after Bright commited to FSU late Wednesday.

Sports Illustrated is going:

1-Tennessee
2-Michigan
3-FSU

I am not worried about the "U". Everyone should remember that there are still the young players on this team from last year. Kyle Wright was one of the most highly regarded QBs when he came out. Moss is a solid RB, And Williams was the highest ranked LB last year. Now add the recruits from this year. Miami will be a force. And they will recruit again next year. It's only one year.

PhinsTD said:
Oh well, USC will be the first team to win 15 straight national titles anyway. Wh does everyone want to go there so much? LA sucks.

A lot of people don't think LA sucks. I don't understand why people choose to go to places like Baton Rouge, LA or Norman, OK when they can go to Los Angeles (and a way better school too but I doubt most players think about that one) or Miami. Actually, I don't understand how Hawaii doesn't have the best recruiting class every year. I know I'm considering it for next year. :)

fin-atic said:
Never mind, I just found out he picked FSU, the semi-holes.

I hope the Canes crush him. I can't believe he left his own backyard to play for the state rivals.

He will regret it. FSU is a program on the decline.

You can come to Miami, or you can lose to Miami.

tehMick said:
Smith is going to FSU?!
I guess he likes losing to "The U."
Welcome to the ACC motherfarker.
And your first loss at the college level.
:monkeyr:Smith:monkeyl:

..another "classy" UM fan

fin-atic said:
Never mind, I just found out he picked FSU, the semi-holes.

I hope the Canes crush him. I can't believe he left his own backyard to play for the state rivals.

He will regret it. FSU is a program on the decline.

How can you say FSU is a program on the decline?? Is it because we are just having trouble with the Canes?? We had three losses as well as Miami, so is Miami a program on the decline?? I'm sorry ya'll didn't sign any WR's, RB's or QB's, but you will have to take that up with Coker!!! Maybe we will see who regrets it after Labor Day#2!!

Losing Antone to FSU stings. Saint Bobby is a very shrewd recruiter. Anyone who has followed recruiting for any length of time knows this is the norm for the Noles. They have fireworks on LOI day every year. Their class seems to be far below FSU standards and then, bang, February rolls around and the commits start pouring in. Why? Bobby and company instruct their commits to stay silent and play this game. It screws up other schools' classes. Schools targeting these kids stay on them, often neglecting other recruits they could offer the ships, thinking they are still in on the FSU kids. It's pretty unscrupulous, but very effective. Kudos to FSU on another signing day bonanza.

Back
Top Bottom