National Signing Day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Signing Day

Another "whiny" FSU fan.
I'll be sure to hold your hand after this year's 6th straight loss to "the U" sweetheart.
:chuckle:
MelbournePhin said:
..another "classy" UM fan

NorthFloridaFin said:
How can you say FSU is a program on the decline?? Is it because we are just having trouble with the Canes?? We had three losses as well as Miami, so is Miami a program on the decline?? I'm sorry ya'll didn't sign any WR's, RB's or QB's, but you will have to take that up with Coker!!! Maybe we will see who regrets it after Labor Day#2!!

We did have a lot of Seniors on our team, and they lost their players in last year's draft. I don't know how close we are to them.

But I hope we win against UM this year....:pray: I'm tired of this Bullschmit I receive from these fairweather UM fans.....Hell, I've found even more dedicated fans from outside of Florida that root for UM....

LIQUID24 said:
Yeah....great weather, hot bitches, etc. Who would want to go there?
If you like your hot bitches made out of plastic.:tongue: lol j/k

3 players from my high school committed, one of them could have chosen South Carolina or Florida but chose USF (who had the 50th best recruiting class)

DANNY TOLLEY
OFFENSIVE TACKLE
6-6, 300
WESLEY CHAPEL, FLA.
WESLEY CHAPEL HIGH SCHOOL

Class 3A first team all-state…Ranked as 79th best prospect in Florida by Orlando Sentinel…First-team all-Pasco County in Tampa Tribune…Second team All-Suncoast in St. Petersburg Times, who also ranked him as the eight best prospect in the Tampa Bay area…First team all-county and second team All-Suncoast as a junior…Started every game as a sophomore, junior and senior…Made three state playoff appearances…Born January 31, 1987…Given name is Daniel David Tolley.

tehMick said:
Another "whiny" FSU fan.
I'll be sure to hold your hand after this year's 6th straight loss to "the U" sweetheart.
If you are a true fan you would have realized that you have already won 6 straight. But I guess you are just on the bandwagon!!!! :lol:

tehMick said:
Another "whiny" FSU fan.

i dont have time for immature people like yourself. I respect UM, but not ignorant people like you

brech10 said:
Rivals top 10 class after signing day:

1 - Oklahoma
2 - Tennessee
3 - USC
4 - Nebraska
5 - FSU
6 - Michigan
7 - Miami
8 - Georgia
9 - Texas A & M
10 - Iowa

Thats not the same list that i saw. It didnt even have oklahoma in the top 3 let alone number one. I think they were 5 behind USC,Tenn,Michigan,a some one else i am gonna find it and post it i hope

Here is another top ten. It is not the one I orginally saw but it had a different #1 so i thought i would post it

1 Southern Cal 6 Michigan
2 Florida State 7 Miami-FL
3 Oklahoma 8 California
4 Tennessee 9 Georgia
5 Nebraska 10 Texas A&M

Here is the list i saw on ESPN Insider
#1 Nebraska
#2 Tenn.
#3 USC
#4 Michigan
#5 Oklahoma
#6 Florida State
#7 Iowa
#8 Texas A&M
#9 Georgia
#10 Virgina Tech

PhinsTD said:
Miami in all reality had a pretty poor class for them.

Didn't get Udof, Rouse, Smith, or Shaw. No QB's at all and only have two schollies total at QB.

Look at all the three star guys they signed, guys like that can't play for the great Miami. They play for Central Florida.

I'm really unhappy with Coker right now. They needed a WR and a QB and got neither. They needed a CB and got a decent one.

Oh well, USC will be the first team to win 15 straight national titles anyway. Wh does everyone want to go there so much? LA sucks.

It sucks....Kenny Phillips is the ONLY reason Miami made the list and 7-8th is to high.....Coker must go.

Back
Top Bottom