NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Miami will dominate, watch I bet good ole Riley will have an answer for Dirk. in fact Haslem will give Dirk lots of trouble himself, throw in Shaq/Zo when Dirk drives to the hoop and Dirk is a min. factor

nick1 said:
Miami will dominate, watch I bet good ole Riley will have an answer for Dirk. in fact Haslem will give Dirk lots of trouble himself, throw in Shaq/Zo when Dirk drives to the hoop and Dirk is a min. factor

I wouldnt go that far. I think we can slow him down... but not stop him. There is no stopping Dirk...

FinNasty said:
Its because of this... I think GP will get more minutes than he has previously.

GP is done. The more he is in, the better for the Mavs.

FinNasty said:
I wouldnt go that far. I think we can slow him down... but not stop him. There is no stopping Dirk...

Only one who can stop Dirk is Dirk himself if he has a bad shooting night

We cant try to contain him though (Not let him go off for 30+ points)

nick1 said:

:lol: Haslem will give Dirk trouble, that's a good one. Dirk is a minimum factor? Not exactly the analysis of one who knows hoops.

phinman1 said:

He has been maybe the most important factor in us getting this far, do you have any proof whatsoever of what you just said?

phinman1 said:

Not really. Our offense takes a hit when he is in vs. J-Dub... but our defense improves alot.

J-Will will be a good matchup for us.

Think of it.

We have won when he has scored 6 points.

The MAVS NEED Terry to score 17+.

In every game that J-Will can keep the score between him and terry close...those are games the Heat wins.

Remember guys..as bad as J-Will is defensively...Terry is just as bad...and he is more important to the Mavs than J-Will is to the Heat.

phinman1 said:

Spoken like somebody that doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Ask Chauncey Billups if Payton is done.

You are Reading too many Bill Simmons columns.

i've tried, and i simply can not handicap this series either way... don't even like the line for tonight's game...

trying to focus on the O/U for each game... i'll wait to see how game 1 plays out... Awsi?

PressCoverage said:
i've tried, and i simply can not handicap this series either way... don't even like the line for tonight's game...

trying to focus on the O/U for each game... i'll wait to see how game 1 plays out... Awsi?

I think that is the best way to go.

What's the number for tonight?

FinNasty said:
Not really. Our offense takes a hit when he is in vs. J-Dub... but our defense improves alot.

Yes, the D will be slightly better with GP in instead of JW, but that is not saying much as you know. Either Harris or Terry will blow by him any time they want.

Okay I predicted the Detroit series correct...game for game lets see if I get this one

1- Miami
2- Dallas
3- Dallas
4- Miami
5- Miami
6- Miami

Picking Miami in 6, with 3 straight victories after being down 2-1

phinman1 said:
Yes, the D will be slightly better with GP in instead of JW, but that is not saying much as you know. Either Harris or Terry will blow by him any time they want.

What are you gonna do after the season when The Heat are NBA champions? You wont have any insane claims to make anymore

Back
Top Bottom