NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Slappy8800 said:
what he do from the free throw line?
your point? he's never been a good FT shooter and he still puts up alot of points

BTW Is Dirk okay after Shaq elbowed him in the head maybe that explains why he was shut down :sidelol:

simple plan then...hack a shaq

u always talk this much trash after a loss?

Slappy8800 said:
simple plan then...hack a shaq

u always talk this much trash after a loss?
I'm not the kind of guy who stops just because of a loss. I'm still very confident Miami will win the seris in 6. Miami played horrible last night and they won't play that bad again

nick1 said:
I'm not the kind of guy who stops just because of a loss. I'm still very confident Miami will win the seris in 6. Miami played horrible last night and they won't play that bad again

I agree. I am really dissapointed in the game, but it is only one game. Its a series. Game 2 on Sunday

Blueprint said:
If you're a Mavs fan and you're proud of your team's performance, shame on you.

You're right! I am a Mavs fan and I am dissappointed. I know they couldn't done much better. All that matters to me is the W though

Slappy8800 said:
2 words

JASON TERRY
and u just said ur not a mavs fan u just have man love for dirk so if dirk sucks and they still win dosen't it make him look even worse

Alex44 said:
Werent you a Pistons fan last week?

Geez pick a team and stick to them

Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmm, NO?

Oh, wait, let me think about it again...

Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmm, NO???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I like basketball I cheer for the Mavs!

postermaster said:
Just remember my words:

You will lockdown Terry next game, but you will unluock Dirk resulting a great combination with Howard and a win for us...

At least this have been happening in all of this year's series...

You've got a great team, but no offense, I think we can dominate Heat in maximum 6 games...

Almost happened..., but it didn't, guess I was wrong, maybe it could had happen if the Mavs could have played well the last 5 mins...

But right now, Im sad! :boohoo:

2 - 1 is still great for us, but as I said, we will win in a maximum of 6 games...

postermaster said:
Almost happened..., but it didn't, guess I was wrong, maybe it could had happen if the Mavs could have played well the last 5 mins...

But right now, Im sad! :boohoo:

2 - 1 is still great for us, but as I said, we will win in a maximum of 6 games...

So when Miami has a huge lead and Dallas comes back it means your superior but when we do the same it means nothing :confused:

If we played well over a 5 minute stretch in the third quarter you never would have had the lead, it all comes down to game 4

Miami Wins game 4 we will win it all, Dallas wins game 4 its over in 6 probally

Alex44 said:
So when Miami has a huge lead and Dallas comes back it means your superior but when we do the same it means nothing :confused:

If we played well over a 5 minute stretch in the third quarter you never would have had the lead, it all comes down to game 4

Miami Wins game 4 we will win it all, Dallas wins game 4 its over in 6 probally

Thats right, Miami lead all the game 3, its just that hurts me loosing in the last 5 mins with more than 10 points of lead...

Miami could win game 4 or 5, but just one and it will be their final win in the series, as Mavs will win series 4 - 2...

Owned!!!!!

child_harris_400-1.jpg

postermaster said:
Thats right, Miami lead all the game 3, its just that hurts me loosing in the last 5 mins with more than 10 points of lead...

Miami could win game 4 or 5, but just one and it will be their final win in the series, as Mavs will win series 4 - 2...

If you lose game 4 I dont think there is any way you win game 5

It will be a home game for us because of the 2-3-2 format, and we will NEED that game

After that I expect you to go home and win game 6, and game 7 will be a dogfight

Back
Top Bottom