NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Go Heat.I hope Wade has recovered from his cold.We will need him.

There are already 2 other NBA Finals threads. :confused:

Was that Josh Howard who Wade blew by on the last basket??

Go Mark Cuban!

Way to spend money on your team.....and a championship.

Riley, take note.

I told you guys Haslem could minimize Dirk, Dirk only had 16 points. half of which came with Haslem out of the game... this game was hard to measure, both teams played bad but I promise you guys that Miami will win Game 2

Man... I am so angry right now... fueled by alcohol...

But tempered by knowing that we beat ourselves more than we got beat.

We dont win when we make free throws... period.

We shutdown Dirk. I never even thought we would hold him under 20 during the series... and Haslem was in bad foul trouble.

Terrible loss in a game that we needed... but we didnt get beat... we beat ourselves...

FinNasty said:
Man... I am so angry right now... fueled by alcohol...

But tempered by knowing that we beat ourselves more than we got beat.

We dont win when we make free throws... period.

We shutdown Dirk. I never even thought we would hold him under 20 during the series... and Haslem was in bad foul trouble.

Terrible loss in a game that we needed... but we didnt get beat... we beat ourselves...

sorry bro you guys got beat...yeah you may have missed freethrows but the mavs played horrible the 1st half...and they were still up 2 at the half

The mavs were definitely the better team tonight

Buddwalk said:
sorry bro you guys got beat...yeah you may have missed freethrows but the mavs played horrible the 1st half...and they were still up 2 at the half

The mavs were definitely the better team tonight

They were the better team tonight. And they didnt have a terrible 1st half. They had a bad 1st quarter... followed by a terrible 2nd quarter by the Heat. The Heat didnt play well...

We had some people in foul trouble... and it hurt us. We locked down Dirk. It wasnt like he was bricking open shots... we had a hand in his grill all night.

Terry destoyed us. We need to find an answer for him. I think we are going to have to put Posey back in the starting line up... on Howard. And move Wade onto Terry...

Back
Top Bottom