NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA FINALS THREAD: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

FinNasty said:
They were the better team tonight. And they didnt have a terrible 1st half. They had a bad 1st quarter... followed by a terrible 2nd quarter by the Heat. The Heat didnt play well...

We had some people in foul trouble... and it hurt us. We locked down Dirk. It wasnt like he was bricking open shots... we had a hand in his grill all night.

Terry destoyed us. We need to find an answer for him. I think we are going to have to put Posey back in the starting line up... on Howard. And move Wade onto Terry...

Just remember my words:

You will lockdown Terry next game, but you will unluock Dirk resulting a great combination with Howard and a win for us...

At least this have been happening in all of this year's series...

You've got a great team, but no offense, I think we can dominate Heat in maximum 6 games...

postermaster said:
We are the mighty Mavs!!!
The mighty Mavs who handed Miami the game only to watch Miami lose it?

postermaster said:
Just remember my words:

You will lockdown Terry next game, but you will unluock Dirk resulting a great combination with Howard and a win for us...

You've got a great team, but no offense, I think we can dominate Heat in maximum 6 games...

What are you talking about? Dallas looked like they are clearly not the better team tonight. I was shaking my head the entire game because of how Miami played. Dallas handed Miami the game and Miami lost it. Simply put.

If you're a Mavs fan and you're proud of your team's performance, shame on you.

I'm one of those realistic fans who give credit where it's due. I gave Chicago credit twice, New Jersey credit once, and Detroit credit twice. Dallas doesn't deserve any credit tonight. Apart from the fact that Mark Cuban looks like he dropped a couple million into the refs pockets, Miami was handed this game and basically acted as if it were a preseason game; uninterested.

postermaster said:
Just remember my words:

First of all..nice that you settled on a team.

So it's the mavs now...

No offense? Our offense is better than your chuck and hope for a foul call offense. (Check the stats...btw)

Kiss the ground you got this one.

postermaster said:
Just remember my words:

Na...

We need to put Wade on Terry. Wade can handle him 1v1 no problem. Leave Haslem and Posey rotating on Dirk and Howard...

We will be fine...

postermaster said:
Just remember my words:

:sidelol:

Slappy8800 said:
Im A Nowitzness!!
thats very funny, you say that after Dirk is shut down by Haslem. nobody can shut down Wade!

Slappy8800 said:
2 words

JASON TERRY
he won't do that every game, here's a word for you O'Neal. he went 8 of 11 for 17 points so imagine the results when he gets the ball 20 times next game

Back
Top Bottom