*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

Lebron is one of the best jump shooters in the game. That criticism is getting a little old. This season he was right up there with the likes of Ray Allen.....its pretty impressive considering where he came from.

He has no back to the basket game and obviously that's the next step. A better three point shot would be nice but honestly would probably just draw him further away from where he needs to be.

i don't agree with lebron is one of the best shooters in the game...he's a volume perimeter shooter...very streaky imo...not a catch and shoot guy...he does an awful lot of jab stepping before going up...something that imo would normally take a guy out of his rhythm but it works for lebron...that and he has a tendency to not always go straight up but falling away...the fact he still gets the ball to the rim from those distances despite fading away tells you that guys legs are in primo shape

speaking of in shape...i've been impressed as heck with d wades conditioning...to go to the basket off the dribble like d wade does repeatedly and lebron for that matter and still have your wind is impressive...thats one thing that the heat won;t have to worry about...long scoring funks...cause bron and wade go the rim too much off the dribble not to get points at the free throw line etc...those 2 off the dribble drive are murder

Done deal, have fun fishing Boston!! GO HEAT!!!

Ray Allen and Doc Rivers = class, I have mad respect for those guys.

LeBron was so clutch....he single handedly closed out the Boston Celtics, that was fun to watch

That 3OT game is killing the Grizz. They are dragging out here. Hopefully they can go back to Memphis and force a game 7. I just don't see the energy tonight for them to come back.

That 3OT game is killing the Grizz. They are dragging out here. Hopefully they can go back to Memphis and force a game 7. I just don't see the energy tonight for them to come back.
I would be shocked if they did come back. They will have much more energy for game 6.

i don't agree with lebron is one of the best shooters in the game...he's a volume perimeter shooter...very streaky imo...not a catch and shoot guy...he does an awful lot of jab stepping before going up...something that imo would normally take a guy out of his rhythm but it works for lebron...that and he has a tendency to not always go straight up but falling away...the fact he still gets the ball to the rim from those distances despite fading away tells you that guys legs are in primo shape

It doesn't really matter what you think, the stats say Lebron is one of the best jump shooters in the league. He hits 45% of his jumpers, which is awfully impressive and far better than the players most consider the best shooters in this league.......'Melo, Durant and Kobe. Now whether Lebron could beat any of those guys in a shooting contest is debatable, but on the court he tops them all.

It doesn't really matter what you think, the stats say Lebron is one of the best jump shooters in the league. He hits 45% of his jumpers, which is awfully impressive and far better than the players most consider the best shooters in this league.......'Melo, Durant and Kobe. Now whether Lebron could beat any of those guys in a shooting contest is debatable, but on the court he tops them all.

i don't really care what your percentages say...i watch the game...played it my whole life...lebron james is not one of the best pure shooters in the game...agree to disagree

LeBron is definitely not a pure shooter. Never will be.

But **** it. I don't give a ****. That dude went bananas late in the game last night. Between the Heat, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Marlins, and Panthers...it has been a good long while since I felt the way I felt last night watching the final 4:00 or so.

****ing incredible high.

Back
Top Bottom