*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

whats with hannah storms 50 year old *** dressin like she's 21 still??? i bet her husband bites his nails off when she goes on the road

Dead inside.

you guys will be fine...just switch out a few pieces...

and all this lebron hate i don't get...yeah he went no show in game 4 but d wade had that look in that game that tells ya he won't be denied...and wade was killin the mavs and j kidd...i think its a smart play there to let wade do work...game 5 yeah i can see people sayin why would bron disappear but i think ferret put it spot on when he said bron is a facilitator first and foremost if he sees a double team coming his way he's gonna kick the ball out for a better look...if guys don't convert its still the right play from a basketball stand point and its why guys will ALWAYS want to play with lebron...he's unselfish...to a fault??? maybe...but i love that team player at all times side of him which so many superstars lack

tonight the mavs just hit big shots all night...they wouldn't be denied...all the skeletons in their players closets finally got released...j kidd j terry s marion nowitzki all get that monkey off their backs....

i see zero reason the heat won't be in the finals in 2012 again..make sure you guys keep joel anthony...he's underrated and gives you guys a ton of 2nd chance looks while playin a solid in the paint defensive presence even though he's not a great help shot blocker...he's a glue role player...chalmers too...he's a keeper...chalmers gets away with a lot but i like me some chalmers...have since he was with kansas and hit that big balls 3 in the national championship...that kids not afraid of the big stage

[video=youtube;e9BqUBYaHlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM&feature=player_embedded#at=34[/video]

Sorry to say it Dre but Dallas is the only threat coming outta Texas to make a push for the Finals for the forseeable future
I think so too. The Spurs are over the hill, and I'd be surprised to see them make noise in the playoffs again.

Sorry to say it Dre but Dallas is the only threat coming outta Texas to make a push for the Finals for the forseeable future

so they say..i may be wrong but this may be dallas' only ring during the dirk era..im happy for all the vets on the mavs.at least they got some shine.

don't understand to that attack mode we were in, in game 1 and the first 3 quarters of game 2, and for sure it wasn't that damn zone defense because we have beaten that type of defense before ask the spurs fan. this whole series was fixed. boy i hope its the same 2 teams next year. and i hope they fix the 2-3-2 format not a fan of it

people can't say, "well lebron didn't have the players around him"....

29prmoi-1.jpg

This is going to be the worst Heat team that we will see for the next 6 years. The supporting cast is only going to get better. No excuses coming from me on this loss. Dallas was not going to be denied and thats something that no amount of defense was going to stop. I agree that this will probably be the only ring in the Dirk era and I'm glad he did get it.

This is going to be the worst Heat team that we will see for the next 6 years. The supporting cast is only going to get better. No excuses coming from me on this loss. Dallas was not going to be denied and thats something that no amount of defense was going to stop. I agree that this will probably be the only ring in the Dirk era and I'm glad he did get it.
You don't know that. I mean, is there a a good chance that the heat go to another 2-3 finals in the next 5 years? Yes. But it's not guaranteed. Wade could injury his knee again this offseason. Or maybe the chemistry between Lebron and Wade could become a problem if they are further struggles down the road. Look the point is no title is guaranteed in the future, and heat fans really need to pump the breaks on this theory. Can we at least see what happens in the offeason. Jeez

Back
Top Bottom