NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sp...alabama-is-ncaas-most-consistent-cheater.html

Hate that I found this as well. All I did was type in Alabama football cheating into the search engine and its loaded full of articles on how corrupt the program is.

I was typing that last post before I read that you had just requested someone find where Alabama cheats. Well, here ya go.

Listen, Slimm, that was kinda harsh your last post. Why get personal like that? Its just football. And this thread is hillarious.

It wasn't personal... it was all in fun. It was pretty much the "cliff notes" version of your post. I thought we were having fun?

You're going to have to do more than search google if you want to know all the details of things Bama has been involved in. Some of the things the program is guilty of and responsible for, but a lot of it isn't.

And I do like college football somewhat. And I root for Alabama. I really dont care if they cheat. I dont bother to try and defend it. All these schools cheat like Ive said all along in this thread. And that REALITY has nothing to do with noticing first hand cheating going on at WVU. Its just a simple fact of life. College football is BIG BUSINESS. There is a **** ton of money to be made off these kids. People are going to cheat. The whole system is corrupt. Deal with it. And quit trying to act like your team dosent cheat while everyone else does.

I've already said there are no innocent programs. But a booster paying a high school coach for a player who never played a down for Alabama isn't cheating.

Antonio Langham signing his name on a napkin in a restraunt isn't Alabama cheating. A few athletes getting textbooks from the bookstore to give out to their friends isn't Alabama cheating.

If Alabama was guilty of anything CLOSE to what's going on at Miami, Alabama would be cheaters, and they'd be in the wrong... and I'd make it loud and clear.

Rich Rod practicing his players a few extra minutes isn't Michigan cheating.... it's bending the rules a little. Big difference.

The numbers are wrong first of all. The FBI confirmed it was $30,000. Alabama didn't pay the coach, Logan Young did.

Which was my point about every program in the country being ONE rogue booster away from all hell breaking loose. The boosters have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The program is the one that gets stuck in the mud regardless. That's what has to change.

There has to be a way to punish the players (forfeiture of scholarship, paying back the difference) if they get caught taking illegal benefits.. A way to punish dirty coaches that are involved in cover ups when they KNOW of infractions (ban 'em for all I care)... and a way to punish rogue boosters and agents that pursue these kids and seek them out like prey (jail time, fines, license revoking, etc.)...

That "major" infraction, was Antonio Langham signing his name on a napkin in a restraunt.

Exactly my point. The NCAA IS A JOKE!!!!!!! Its a FLAWED system. Severely flawed. There is simply too much money being made to pretend that a very small percentage isnt going to wind up in a lot of the players hands.

The rules of the NCAA are ****ing ridiculous. Nobody could follow that ****.

And just admit that a very large portion of the athletes in football and basketball(the 2 sports that generate profit) have no business being called "student athletes" in the first place. They arent qualified to attend college courses. They are there for the simple reason of generating profit for the university. Pay them and quit bull****ting everyone.

If college football wanted to be a real sport, all of these ****ing nimrods walking around campus should be somewhere playing UFL ball or some **** until they are developed enough to go into the NFL if they actually have the skills to make it. Most of them dont. Most of them need to finish their HS playing days and hit the streets, prisons, and burger king fry lines. Having them in college is a slap in the face of every real student out there.

If they just get rid of all of those kids, there will still be many very good football players who can call themselves real student athletes who will gladly accept the scholarship and nothing more to play for a university somewhere. Some will still make it to the NFL. But, most will be there playing football for the real reason of getting a college degree and starting a regular career somewhere. The rest of it is pure BS.

The NCAA knows that without these morons they call student athletes on the field, their product will suffer greatly and they wont make money hand over fist. Face it. If 95% of college football games had talent equivilant to army vs navy on the field, not too many people are going to watch that ****.

Too many people are way too investing in a bunch of ****ing 20 year old kids anyway. Local heroes. The large majority of these players arent known outside of their local fanbases and communities. And when their playing days are over they are back to jack ****. They will get greased up into jobs they dont deserve by people in their hometowns or in the college town all because most of them have a sheet of paper that says they are educated even though we all ****ing know that most of them arent capable of actually passing those courses. Its all bull****. NCAA = ****ing joke.

Exactly my point. The NCAA IS A JOKE!!!!!!! Its a FLAWED system. Severely flawed. There is simply too much money being made to pretend that a very small percentage isnt going to wind up in a lot of the players hands.

The rules of the NCAA are ****ing ridiculous. Nobody could follow that ****.

And just admit that a very large portion of the athletes in football and basketball(the 2 sports that generate profit) have no business being called "student athletes" in the first place. They arent qualified to attend college courses. They are there for the simple reason of generating profit for the university. Pay them and quit bull****ting everyone.

If college football wanted to be a real sport, all of these ****ing nimrods walking around campus should be somewhere playing UFL ball or some **** until they are developed enough to go into the NFL if they actually have the skills to make it. Most of them dont. Most of them need to finish their HS playing days and hit the streets, prisons, and burger king fry lines. Having them in college is a slap in the face of every real student out there.

If they just get rid of all of those kids, there will still be many very good football players who can call themselves real student athletes who will gladly accept the scholarship and nothing more to play for a university somewhere. Some will still make it to the NFL. But, most will be there playing football for the real reason of getting a college degree and starting a regular career somewhere. The rest of it is pure BS.

The NCAA knows that without these morons they call student athletes on the field, their product will suffer greatly and they wont make money hand over fist. Face it. If 95% of college football games had talent equivilant to army vs navy on the field, not too many people are going to watch that ****.

Too many people are way too investing in a bunch of ****ing 20 year old kids anyway. Local heroes. The large majority of these players arent known outside of their local fanbases and communities. And when their playing days are over they are back to jack ****. They will get greased up into jobs they dont deserve by people in their hometowns or in the college town all because most of them have a sheet of paper that says they are educated even though we all ****ing know that most of them arent capable of actually passing those courses. Its all bull****. NCAA = ****ing joke.

It's a little more to it than that. For example, just because you're a 27 year old player in the NFL with a 7 or 8 figure contract, doesn't make you anymore worth following than the 20 year old college kid. Not for me.

College kids for the most part represent our communities, families, and lifestyles. I've gotten to know a lot of kids through high school football from many areas around here that have gone on to play for Alabama, Auburn, Troy, UNA, UAB, Jacksonville St., and Alabama A&M. I know their parents, and where they came from. They're all good people for the most (except for Rolando McClain's mother).

College football has been around a lot longer than the NFL, and high school football/college football has always been the main focus for people all throughout the south. That will never change.

Texas is the same way. Heck, even the Big-10 schools are savage supporters of their programs.

It's not just about wins and losses with the football team, we care about our institutions and what they stand for. We have personal ties to them. We're not a bunch of jock-sniffing, jersey wearing, pampered millionair admiring fanboys. We enjoy the game.

These college kids, they're yours for 4 years... and then they're yours forever.

The NCAA on the other hand, is a complete disaster. The rules the way they're set up are allowing these scandalist perpetrators to DESTROY the game that we care about... and it's happening right in front of us.

It's all about money.

When I was growing up, athletic scholarships were simply a means to get your education paid for... and you were glad to have one if you were good enough. I went to school and played ball with Hart Lee Dykes in Bay City, Texas... he was an incredible talent, but also an incredible jerk that got a lot of perks the rest of us didn't.

Believe me, I know everything that went on behind his recruitment....I saw it. He got more schools in trouble for recruiting him than any single person I've ever known to play the game.

The way to get the "student" back into student-athlete is to fix the system first, and I PROMISE you the rest of it will fall back in line. Come up with a way to hold the dirtbags accountable, and collegiate athletics will fix itself.

But that's unlikely, there's too much money at stake.

I've already said there are no innocent programs. But a booster paying a high school coach for a player who never played a down for Alabama isn't cheating.

Antonio Langham signing his name on a napkin in a restraunt isn't Alabama cheating. A few athletes getting textbooks from the bookstore to give out to their friends isn't Alabama cheating.

If Alabama was guilty of anything CLOSE to what's going on at Miami, Alabama would be cheaters, and they'd be in the wrong... and I'd make it loud and clear.

Rich Rod practicing his players a few extra minutes isn't Michigan cheating.... it's bending the rules a little. Big difference.

That story said booster(s) plural. Also, they paid the coach to steer player(s) to Alabama. It certainly is cheating. But, again, I dont judge Bama for it. Its not anything every other major program hasnt done.

As far as the textbook thing.........Cmon man. Lets get real for a second. You know damn well it wasnt a case of the players getting books for their friends. The books may have wound up with friends, but the friends PAID them for the books. Its just a loophole way of paying the players. Not complicated. Difficult to trace, but somehow the NCAA found out about it.

All the players have to do is buy the books on their scholarship allowance. The book dosent have to be one they need. They simply purchase any of the textbooks that someone they know may need. They buy it at full price from the bookstore and sell it at a discounted price to another student. Simple as that. The athlete gets cash. Period.

Im sure that isnt the only way that the schools can use to transfer money to the student athletes out of their "scholarship" money. Im sure there are a **** ton of loopholes that are used. In fact, I bought a couple of my books one semester at a discounted price from a very similar scheme. I knew a kid whos parents would give him a check to purchase his books. So he happened to buy a couple of extra books. His parents didnt ****ing know. Those things were expensive. So they thought nothing of it when they see the amount coming out of their account to pay for items purchased at the bookstore. So he bought two books that I just happened to need. He just happened to sell them to me for about 70% of the price the bookstore charge. He couldve charged me 90% for all I cared. I was saving money either way and he was cheating his parents out of cash. I didnt care. Im sure the people who bought those books from the athletes didnt care about who was getting cheated either. They just knew it was cheaper than full price.

That story said booster(s) plural. Also, they paid the coach to steer player(s) to Alabama. It certainly is cheating. But, again, I dont judge Bama for it. Its not anything every other major program hasnt done.

As far as the textbook thing.........Cmon man. Lets get real for a second. You know damn well it wasnt a case of the players getting books for their friends. The books may have wound up with friends, but the friends PAID them for the books. Its just a loophole way of paying the players. Not complicated. Difficult to trace, but somehow the NCAA found out about it.

All the players have to do is buy the books on their scholarship allowance. The book dosent have to be one they need. They simply purchase any of the textbooks that someone they know may need. They buy it at full price from the bookstore and sell it at a discounted price to another student. Simple as that. The athlete gets cash. Period.

Im sure that isnt the only way that the schools can use to transfer money to the student athletes out of their "scholarship" money. Im sure there are a **** ton of loopholes that are used. In fact, I bought a couple of my books one semester at a discounted price from a very similar scheme. I knew a kid whos parents would give him a check to purchase his books. So he happened to buy a couple of extra books. His parents didnt ****ing know. Those things were expensive. So they thought nothing of it when they see the amount coming out of their account to pay for items purchased at the bookstore. So he bought two books that I just happened to need. He just happened to sell them to me for about 70% of the price the bookstore charge. He couldve charged me 90% for all I cared. I was saving money either way and he was cheating his parents out of cash. I didnt care. Im sure the people who bought those books from the athletes didnt care about who was getting cheated either. They just knew it was cheaper than full price.

Actually, I know damn well it was. My brother was paying for my nephew to attend Alabama at the time, and he was one of the kids who received textbooks from one his friends who was on the baseball team. My nephew was using the money given to him by his parents for books to party it up.

My brother jerked his little a** out of Bama, stuck him in a community college and made him get a part time job to pay for his books.

It wasn't a way for the university to pay the athletes, it was a loophole that was fixed and can no longer happen at the University of Alabama.

It's a little more to it than that. For example, just because you're a 27 year old player in the NFL with a 7 or 8 figure contract, doesn't make you anymore worth following than the 20 year old college kid. Not for me.

College kids for the most part represent our communities, families, and lifestyles. I've gotten to know a lot of kids through high school football from many areas around here that have gone on to play for Alabama, Auburn, Troy, UNA, UAB, Jacksonville St., and Alabama A&M. I know their parents, and where they came from. They're all good people for the most (except for Rolando McClain's mother).

College football has been around a lot longer than the NFL, and high school football/college football has always been the main focus for people all throughout the south. That will never change.

Texas is the same way. Heck, even the Big-10 schools are savage supporters of their programs.

It's not just about wins and losses with the football team, we care about our institutions and what they stand for. We have personal ties to them. We're not a bunch of jock-sniffing, jersey wearing, pampered millionair admiring fanboys. We enjoy the game.

These college kids, they're yours for 4 years... and then they're yours forever.

The NCAA on the other hand, is a complete disaster. The rules the way they're set up are allowing these scandalist perpetrators to DESTROY the game that we care about... and it's happening right in front of us.

It's all about money.

When I was growing up, athletic scholarships were simply a means to get your education paid for... and you were glad to have one if you were good enough. I went to school and played ball with Hart Lee Dykes in Bay City, Texas... he was an incredible talent, but also an incredible jerk that got a lot of perks the rest of us didn't.

Believe me, I know everything that went on behind his recruitment....I saw it. He got more schools in trouble for recruiting him than any single person I've ever known to play the game.

The way to get the "student" back into student-athlete is to fix the system first, and I PROMISE you the rest of it will fall back in line. Come up with a way to hold the dirtbags accountable, and collegiate athletics will fix itself.

But that's unlikely, there's too much money at stake.

Thats just it. There is no way to fix it. Too much MONEY AT STAKE. These ********ers running **** now arent going to give up making all that cash.

Yea, back in the day Im sure college football was different. Im sure the student athletes were real students. Its all different now. ESPN and people too in love with the game have made it worth too much money. People are watching ****ing HS games on TV now. They are trying to follow who the next big recruit is while these ****ers are 15 and 16 years old. Its a god damned joke.

I had a Hart Lee Dykes rookie card btw. Tons of them actually. He was supposed to be the next big thing. But, what was he? He wasnt ****. He was a ****ing bust. Thats what Im talking about. Quit sweating kids so hard. When they actually make it in the league, then make them worth a **** load of cash.

The problem is these kids now have major earning potential at age 16 and sometimes younger(in hoop its like ****ing 12 thanks to Lebron) just because they are dominating a bunch of jerk offs who cant even legally smoke or vote for christ sakes. These kids are worth a **** ton of cash. Its a disgrace. They only reason they are worth cash is the fact that ESPN covers them. The only reason ESPN covers them is that people are ****ing interested in that ****. Get real people. Im not impressed with a kid. EVER. If the kid can ****ing run over Vince Wilfork, then show me the you tube of him. Until then, get lost. Noel Devine comes to mind. Everybody is a youtube sensation. So he juked and jived a bunch of jerk off kids in florida and scored 80 yard TDs every play. BIG DEAL!!!! He sure as hell couldnt do that **** on the Eagles 3rd string defense in practice now could he?

And believe me, I understand how big college football is in the south. Thats why these southerners need to get real. Florida gators goin to the ****in super bowl!!!!!!!! (From that video in a seperate thread in this forum). Thats what that **** is. Its no different than all the morons up here who religiously follow mountaineer football. Most of them never stepped foot on campus for any classes. They just follow the football team. WHY????? That **** is a joke. Why do people pay $40 a ticket to see that ****? They dont even play more than 2 good teams all year. Im not paying to go watch those kids play some scrubs from some **** school like Syracuse. There might be 5 pros on the field if Im lucky. Yet the ticket price is almost as much as an NFL game. Are you ****ing kidding me? If Im paying top dollar, I want to watch the best of the best. Kids dont impress me.

I like watching the SEC games, because each team has at least a handful of pros and the competition is fierce. Every game is a battle, much like the NFL. You cant go into a game figuring its an easy win even if youre playing the last place team in the conference. You better be ready to play or you will catch an L. Thats real football. Watching USC beat some **** team from some weak conference 54-6 every other week is not football to me. I cant get up for that ****.

That dork that started this whole thread, Nevin Shapiro........... what the **** is he doing running around on the field looking like a ****ing cornball? Dude, youre supposed to be a grown man. Why are you rolling with these ****ing kids? Youre throwing yacht parties for a bunch of teens and kids in their early 20's? Get real. You look like a ****ing dork getting all hyped up over those games on the field. Wearing a Rolle jersey? Seriously?

Just make it to where nobody gives a **** about these kids as far as advertising and **** like that. That takes away their earning potential. If people would just not care about these kids until they actually prove they can make it on the highest level, all this **** would go away. But, every god damned kid who can put up numbers in the ****ing college game is the next big star. Hell, if he runs wild on HS kids, thanks to youtube and scouts dot com and **** like that, hes a star. He never has to be worth a **** and he's capable of making big money. Its unreal these days. Out of hand.

If you want to fix it, there are only 2 ways...........

1) Just pay the ****ers. College football and college hoop is just way too profitable to not pay the players.

2) Stop giving such a ****. Sell those tickets for like $10. Thats all they should cost anyway. Stop making college sports video games. Stop showing that **** on TV all the time. Only show a couple of games per week to the country. The mega matchups. Show the national title game and a few other bowl games. Then and only then will the true value of these athletes be equal to what they are getting out of their performances..........a scholarship. As it stands now, they have way too much earning potential on the open market to not pay them. Their autographs are worth more than a lot of people make in a week doing a regular job. Its a god damned joke.

You call people jock sniffers who follow pro sports. College sports nuts are diaper sniffers.

http://www.cheatingculture.com/spor...layer-caught-accepting-improper-benefits.html

The nation's leading college football programs (and the salaries of their coaches and athletic directors), have come to rival professional teams in terms of jersey sales, TV contracts and public interest. Unlike players from decades past, college sports stars are now treated as professional athletes, with personal trainers, press conferences, and plenty of 24/7 news coverage on SportsCenter.
Maybe, for just a few moments, the media should relax instead of overhyping these kids. Not only does it pile on the pressure to succeed, but it consequently encourages these students to cheat the system because they begin to feel more special than their peers. They are, first and foremost, representatives of their university and en rolled students. They are not professional athletes until they sign the first contract, so we should stop treating them as such.

Bingo. Stop sweating kids.

Thats just it. There is no way to fix it. Too much MONEY AT STAKE. These ********ers running **** now arent going to give up making all that cash.

Yea, back in the day Im sure college football was different. Im sure the student athletes were real students. Its all different now. ESPN and people too in love with the game have made it worth too much money. People are watching ****ing HS games on TV now. They are trying to follow who the next big recruit is while these ****ers are 15 and 16 years old. Its a god damned joke.

I had a Hart Lee Dykes rookie card btw. Tons of them actually. He was supposed to be the next big thing. But, what was he? He wasnt ****. He was a ****ing bust. Thats what Im talking about. Quit sweating kids so hard. When they actually make it in the league, then make them worth a **** load of cash.

The problem is these kids now have major earning potential at age 16 and sometimes younger(in hoop its like ****ing 12 thanks to Lebron) just because they are dominating a bunch of jerk offs who cant even legally smoke or vote for christ sakes. These kids are worth a **** ton of cash. Its a disgrace. They only reason they are worth cash is the fact that ESPN covers them. The only reason ESPN covers them is that people are ****ing interested in that ****. Get real people. Im not impressed with a kid. EVER. If the kid can ****ing run over Vince Wilfork, then show me the you tube of him. Until then, get lost. Noel Devine comes to mind. Everybody is a youtube sensation. So he juked and jived a bunch of jerk off kids in florida and scored 80 yard TDs every play. BIG DEAL!!!! He sure as hell couldnt do that **** on the Eagles 3rd string defense in practice now could he?

And believe me, I understand how big college football is in the south. Thats why these southerners need to get real. Florida gators goin to the ****in super bowl!!!!!!!! (From that video in a seperate thread in this forum). Thats what that **** is. Its no different than all the morons up here who religiously follow mountaineer football. Most of them never stepped foot on campus for any classes. They just follow the football team. WHY????? That **** is a joke. Why do people pay $40 a ticket to see that ****? They dont even play more than 2 good teams all year. Im not paying to go watch those kids play some scrubs from some **** school like Syracuse. There might be 5 pros on the field if Im lucky. Yet the ticket price is almost as much as an NFL game. Are you ****ing kidding me? If Im paying top dollar, I want to watch the best of the best. Kids dont impress me.

I like watching the SEC games, because each team has at least a handful of pros and the competition is fierce. Every game is a battle, much like the NFL. You cant go into a game figuring its an easy win even if youre playing the last place team in the conference. You better be ready to play or you will catch an L. Thats real football. Watching USC beat some **** team from some weak conference 54-6 every other week is not football to me. I cant get up for that ****.

That dork that started this whole thread, Nevin Shapiro........... what the **** is he doing running around on the field looking like a ****ing cornball? Dude, youre supposed to be a grown man. Why are you rolling with these ****ing kids? Youre throwing yacht parties for a bunch of teens and kids in their early 20's? Get real. You look like a ****ing dork getting all hyped up over those games on the field. Wearing a Rolle jersey? Seriously?

Just make it to where nobody gives a **** about these kids as far as advertising and **** like that. That takes away their earning potential. If people would just not care about these kids until they actually prove they can make it on the highest level, all this **** would go away. But, every god damned kid who can put up numbers in the ****ing college game is the next big star. Hell, if he runs wild on HS kids, thanks to youtube and scouts dot com and **** like that, hes a star. He never has to be worth a **** and he's capable of making big money. Its unreal these days. Out of hand.

1) Just pay the ****ers. College football and college hoop is just way too profitable to not pay the players.

2) Stop giving such a ****. Sell those tickets for like $10. Thats all they should cost anyway. Stop making college sports video games. Stop showing that **** on TV all the time. Only show a couple of games per week to the country. The mega matchups. Show the national title game and a few other bowl games. Then and only then will the true value of these athletes be equal to what they are getting out of their performances..........a scholarship. As it stands now, they have way too much earning potential on the open market to not pay them. Their autographs are worth more than a lot of people make in a week doing a regular job. Its a god damned joke.

You call people jock sniffers who follow pro sports. College sports nuts are diaper sniffers.

I don't disagree with a single word you said here except for the diaper sniffers. The one's that follow these kids in order to hype 'em up and profit off of them are the diaper sniffers.

I follow 'em because my son played against 'em.... and when I moved back from Texas in the late 80's, I coached 16, 17, and 18 year old kids. Hell, I was only in my early 20's.

I don't follow 'em out of admiration the way jock sniffers fawn over pro athletes... I follow them out of appreciation. I know the level of dedication it takes to be committed to the GAME, rather than committed to the paycheck the game brings you.

Taking away these kid's earning potential is a GIANT step, but a necessary one. It's a damn shame for it to have to be considered a giant step.... and it's headed in the complete opposite direction.

Basically what it all boils down to is how poor society has become, and it starts at home. That's the truth. All of this starts at home with the kids and parents.

The glaring flaws within athletics as a whole are people searching for role models in their life. and sports in general began to out-price it's actual worth a long time ago. Once the professionals started becoming ridiculously overpaid due to the popularity, it only trickled down into last pure levels of the game. College, and now high school.

I don't disagree with a single word you said here except for the diaper sniffers. The one's that follow these kids in order to hype 'em up and profit off of them are the diaper sniffers.

I follow 'em because my son played against 'em.... and when I moved back from Texas in the late 80's, I coached 16, 17, and 18 year old kids. Hell, I was only in my early 20's.

I don't follow 'em out of admiration the way jock sniffers fawn over pro athletes... I follow them out of appreciation. I know the level of dedication it takes to be committed to the GAME, rather than committed to the paycheck the game brings you.

Taking away these kid's earning potential is a GIANT step, but a necessary one. It's a damn shame for it to have to be considered a giant step.... and it's headed in the complete opposite direction.

Basically what it all boils down to is how poor society has become, and it starts at home. That's the truth. All of this starts at home with the kids and parents.

The glaring flaws within athletics as a whole are people searching for role models in their life. and sports in general began to out-price it's actual worth a long time ago. Once the professionals started becoming ridiculously overpaid due to the popularity, it only trickled down into last pure levels of the game. College, and now high school.

Yep. So we have deduced the problems of the NCAA and how corrupt the whole system is and what the causes are.

Now can we get back to bashing the **** out of the Canes program already and finding humor in how they are going to get destroyed? :lol:

Dude still said they made Cam Newton look like a welfare case. :lol: :lol:

They gave a HS coach 115 grand to try and encourage a kid to go there............. and it was some kid nobody has ever ****ing heard of!!! :sidelol: Seriously, who the **** is that kid and where is he now? Did he ever even sniff the league? :lol:

tl;dr

Somebody with knowledge give us all the lowdown on when/where/how Alabama cheated.

:lol:

Hell,Ted...We cheated ourselves and gave everyone else a unfair advantage
for several years,when we hired that idiot Shula.

Whoa, whoa WHOA.

LSU paid $6,000 to his scouting service for tape on Zach Mettenberger's JUCO career. That's a perfectly legal transaction. We met with the NCAA, produced the tapes and accounting records. LSU has not "consistently" used rogue services in order to steer recruits. In fact, NONE of the names accused of knowing Lyles personally and following his persuasion ended up going to LSU.

Oregon paid $25K for whatever it is they got. They are being investigated for the Lyles stuff. LSU is in the clear and that case is closed.
How much did Peterson cost?

Back
Top Bottom