Ndamukong Suh - A psychopath and a nut job! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh - A psychopath and a nut job!

DOLBET

Starter
Reaction score
New Lions guard T.J. Lang was formerly a Packer, meaning he took on the Lions twice a year. For five of those years, playing against Detroit meant lining up against Ndamukong Suh, and Lang has some interesting memories of that.

Lang said on Pardon My Take that having to play against Suh was a nightmare.

“I hated it. I’ve never played against a more literal psychopath in my life,” Lang said. “Guy was a nut job.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lls-ndamukong-suh-a-psychopath-in-a-good-way/

Considering he's talking on the field, i'll consider that a positive.

Yeah, I think its wonderful that he describe Suh this way. It is very positive!

I just think its funny that he use the words nut job instead of destructive, powerful, lunatic, or anything like that...

A couple more "nut jobs" on this team like him and we would go to the super bowl for the next three years straight.

I like the quote, but it would have been interesting to read some anecdotes that lead him to think this. I love when players reveal what we can't get from the talking heads.

But never was accused of murdering anyone
Bryce Petty may disagree with that.

3mb62l1lc94y.gif

Bill Romanowksi, Lyle Alzado, Conrad Dobler ... just put that mentality into a 300 pound super-athlete and presto ... Ndamakong Suh.

Hey, mean, physical, nasty players on the field who are gentle giants off the field ... that's the poster child for the NFL.

We're getting a team full of players who are Gase's core guys. The key to the off season was get the defense fixed and resign as many of your own as possible. This team will not settle for losing the way that Philbin's team would. Philbin's team acted like losing was part of showing up to play, not much character, intensity or desire under Joe. Gase is a different animal, he demands attention to detail, disipline and being responsible for doing the right thing on and off the field. Suh is a fearsome man but he could use some more help at DT, is this Phillip's time? Gase is building a team of winners who have bought in to the new culture of pride, winning and playing for championships. I can't wait to see our team surprise people this year. People will be saying about the Dolphin's offense-they're loaded on that side of the ball. Tannehill will make the Pro Bowl this season, you heard it here first.

He can be how ever he wants on the field, off of it he comes across as one of the smartest men in the NFL including coaches and office personnel.

Back
Top Bottom