Ndamukong Suh says Dolphins defense “in a good place” despite rough week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh says Dolphins defense “in a good place” despite rough week

Nothing personal don't know the man...and to your ridiculous question no he doesn't owe me rent money. kiko reminds me of the friend that is always late to the party.....seems to always be the second or third guy to make contact seldom the initial tackler. Take the Phillips interception, Kiko blocked no one he ran past everyone on the opposing team, turned around and waited for phillips in the enzone. I was sitting there thinking "kiko you got to block someone man" you say he is doing better, fair enough we'll wait and see.
dude, did you even watch the game last night? He was the first to the tackle a handful of times. seriously, stop it

JP97 would certainly be a great press corner, no receiver would beat him in the first 5 yards, might be exactly what we need and it would sure up the teams CBS depth

I agree except for Kiko, he sucks. I know there is a love affair by many with this guy, but he is just plain bad.

Yup. "Sucks" may be slightly overboard but he's not good and is vastly overrated by this board.

No. Kelvin Sheppard sucks. Donald Butler sucks. Kiko Alonso is a damn fine football player whom we are very fortunate to have. Is he a pro bowler no. But to say he sucks is just ignorant Bs.

GTFOH with this.

Yeah, the dude doesn't suck ass, but not only is he nothing special, he's barely average.

Kiko is so good he was jettisoned by 2 different teams in his first 4 years despite a dirt cheap salary.

No. Kelvin Sheppard sucks. Donald Butler sucks. Kiko Alonso is a damn fine football player whom we are very fortunate to have. Is he a pro bowler no. But to say he sucks is just ignorant Bs.
Ignorant BS?? a damn fine football player? what have you been smoking?

He at times misses tackles, yet he led the team in tackles.

He's always out of position, yet he always seems around the ball at the end.

He is undersized, and can't take on blocker, yet the guy is all over the field,

He tends at time to at times over-pursuit, yet he seems to never quits.

He sucks, yet he continues to make plays.
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Translation: He is not perfect, he has some cleaning up, and some work to do, to eventually become a better player, but NO!!! He is far from sucking.

Miami in fact is very fortunate to have him after so many worthless players at LB, and no matter what the Kiko Alonzo hate club thinks, most rational people can see that even beyond his few limitations at the moment, he is an effective player with the potential of eventually being a very good to great player, if he can stay healthy and works hard enough at it.

But Alonso will be better on the outside they said . . .

Same ****, different day.

So the entire defense reads run and the LB attack the gaps. Kiko waits for #62 to block him 7 yards downfield?

So the entire defense reads run and the LB attack the gaps. Kiko waits for #62 to block him 7 yards downfield?

Yep. Doesn't attack the blocker, loses ground trying to go around rather than through the blocker, and in turn gives up outside containment as a force defender. This kinda **** happens ALL THE DAMN TIME with Alonso.

I don't think he sucks, but I also don't think he's good. He's an average LB on a team with a bad defense. It's sad. In my lifetime, I've seen this team have a great offense (Marino years) and a great defense (JT and Thomas years), but they never have them great together. Is it too much to ask? SMH. Once, just once?

Back
Top Bottom