Nets Rule | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq gets away with fouls more then anyone in history. No one gets away with more elbows and blantant use of the body then him. No Shaq fans should be complaining about fouls called against him. He bully's guys over all the time and always gets the call when in reality, 75% of the time the foul should be called on Shaq.

With that said though, you Nets fans are day dreaming and this is coming from a guy who would love nothing else then to see the Nets take the Heat out. The Nets will give the Heat a scare but at the end of the day Shaq and company will take the Nets out in 6. I'd like the Nets chances against the Pistons in the playoffs more then I like their chances against the Heat. The Pistons will be the ones sending the Heat home for the summer, not the Nets, although I am pulling for them big time!

Section126 said:
he did dominate...look at his performance since the refs put him on the bench with 5 fouls in the 3rd quarter.

For the last time....The replay showed that shaq never even touched him...it was a total acting job that Vince did...and the idiot refs fell for it.

HE DID NOT TOUCH HIM.

and you call me biased...dude..you are the one that actually thinks that was a foul...when NBA TV was laughing at how the refs fell for the flop.

ok you bring up the clip and show me it. Yes i'll admit vince is a good actor and it's part of the game he sells alot of fouls. But shaq gets away with so many fouls it's not even funny. As someone said before also he travels like there's no tomarrow.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Shaq gets away with fouls more then anyone in history. No one gets away with more elbows and blantant use of the body then him. No Shaq fans should be complaining about fouls called against him. He bully's guys over all the time and always gets the call when in reality, 75% of the time the foul should be called on Shaq.

With that said though, you Nets fans are day dreaming and this is coming from a guy who would love nothing else then to see the Nets take the Heat out. The Nets will give the Heat a scare but at the end of the day Shaq and company will take the Nets out in 6. I'd like the Nets chances against the Pistons in the playoffs more then I like their chances against the Heat. The Pistons will be the ones sending the Heat home for the summer, not the Nets, although I am pulling for them big time!

Thank you on the shaq thing!!!! But i disagree with you about the day dreaming. I personally aren't thinking about the 2nd round with the heat he's the one that brought up "history". The Nets aren't worried about the playoffs either that's why they are playing so good right now. I believe that's going to help them and if they do play the heat then they will give them a good series and i think they'll come out on top. You know that Vince is going to make up for what he did with toronto and he wants to win and combine that with kidd,jefferson and the way krystic is playing now and they have a cery good chance of taking down the heat.

MARINO1384 said:
Thank you on the shaq thing!!!! But i disagree with you about the day dreaming. I personally aren't thinking about the 2nd round with the heat he's the one that brought up "history". The Nets aren't worried about the playoffs either that's why they are playing so good right now. I believe that's going to help them and if they do play the heat then they will give them a good series and i think they'll come out on top. You know that Vince is going to make up for what he did with toronto and he wants to win and combine that with kidd,jefferson and the way krystic is playing now and they have a cery good chance of taking down the heat.

No they don't. Don't kid yourself. Your team has NO chance against the Heat. NONE.

MARINO1384 said:
ok you bring up the clip and show me it. Yes i'll admit vince is a good actor and it's part of the game he sells alot of fouls. But shaq gets away with so many fouls it's not even funny. As someone said before also he travels like there's no tomarrow.

You can't compare the number of times Shaq is fouled with whatever he does that is illegal.

You saw those stiffs you have playing center....two hands on...is a foul...PERIOD.

nevermind...the Nets will be out in the first round and if not...they will get destroyed by the Heat....again...and you will be gone from this board.....again.

Section126 said:
You can't compare the number of times Shaq is fouled with whatever he does that is illegal.

You saw those stiffs you have playing center....two hands on...is a foul...PERIOD.

nevermind...the Nets will be out in the first round and if not...they will get destroyed by the Heat....again...and you will be gone from this board.....again.

I however wont be gone from this board...the real question is when the heat lose to the nets in a 7 game series will you be man enough to admit that they were the better team or will you cry and moan and make up more excuses? :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
I however wont be gone from this board...the real question is when the heat lose to the nets in a 7 game series will you be man enough to admit that they were the better team or will you cry and moan and make up more excuses? :chuckle:

The Heat losing in 7 games to the nets has to be the funniest thing ever posted on this board.

Section126 said:
The Heat losing in 7 games to the nets has to be the funniest thing ever posted on this board.

Yeah it's funny until it happens so don't be to over-confident especially with those glass players of yours.

Section126 said:

No them losing to the pacers in the first round is more funnier :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
bold part says it all for everygame the heat lose.

culpepper2chambers said:
bold part says it all for everygame the heat lose.

Not true.

you have only been trolling in the heat threads for a few weeks...so how would you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom