NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

You could be right, but he did do very well in the slot before Fangio, so it's hard to believe you can go from good to useless in one season. We all also know he is not good at the boundary.

What type of DB in the slot is still not 100% figured out, he could be better then last year, or much worse then 2022. This year will give us a better answer, in the mean time, if he looks bad, Needham is there, and I have faith Cam Smith is the real deal when given a chance.

Agreed! Agreed! Bottomline is I hope he’s getting some real competition at that position and not automatically given the position.

His business decision on Josh Allen bothered me so much.

Absolutely CRITICAL GAME AND CRITICAL DOWN and he watched Allen run right past him for the 1st plus and didn’t even bother to try.

You’re Kader Kahou, practically, a nobody football player and you have a chance to help your team secure the division and the #2 seed and a playoff game at home and you….

Agreed! Agreed! Bottomline is I hope he’s getting some real competition at that position and not automatically given the position.

His business decision on Josh Allen bothered me so much.

Absolutely CRITICAL GAME AND CRITICAL DOWN and he watched Allen run right past him for the 1st plus and didn’t even bother to try.

You’re Kader Kahou, practically, a nobody football player and you have a chance to help your team secure the division and the #2 seed and a playoff game at home and you….
Are you talking about kader? I can’t remember the play. What happened? I got mad and turned that game off right during that play.

Are you talking about kader? I can’t remember the play. What happened? I got mad and turned that game off right during that play.

Oh it was Kader and it was one of those Josh Allen plays towards the end of the game or else...

I think it was like the 3rd and 13 play or something like that and Allen ran fro 16 yards.

Well at about 3rd and 8 Kader said "Hi, Josh! You're 1st down and more is right this way..."

Did anyone watch this guy late year a lot? I know his pff grades are good. I just know the commanders d was trash. We smoked them. Not saying it’s a bad signing. The price is great actually. But he gave up 9 tds. So does can any speak on that or watched the commanders a lot? I know they traded their pash rushers. Any first hand info on this guy?
I noticed that PFF blames him for only 6 TDs allowed. Still not outstanding but I guess they are saying 3 were not his fault in their eyes.

How the **** do you add Poyer AND Fuller for about 10M APY... How?
While some on here think we are a dysfunctional mess....players actually want to play here. I haven't seen anything like this in my 40yrs of watching this team.

you think so? LOVE the Fuller signing.. better, younger, cheaper than X. Grier is a doogggg but whos our DTs? whos rushing the passer? Barrett is just meh 32 years old in Nov, 4.5 sacks last year.. Phillips will be coming back from a torn achilles and Chubb will be on IR.. I think we need to go edge rusher early in the draft.. just my opinion of course
I fully expect Phillips to be a go week 1, and we still have Seiler who carried that DL last year anyway...we got some JAGs that can work with him. Secondary was my primary concern, and it no longer is...next would've been LBs and it seems they've tightened that up a bit too...the DL would be the biggest concern now, ya, but its not grave IMO. Still some FA and the draft left, I'm just pleasantly surprised with how this FA has gone overall. Not all holes filled, but nice work toward it.

Back
Top Bottom