NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

This is unexpected. Strong signing. Not really sure how they are making the money work though without hurting our cap later on. But hey, at least we're not paying our old QB $85 mil to not be here.
I think there are some contract redos that we are not aware of as of yet. It has to be the case because I'm pretty sure if you're above the You cannot make a signing..

Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

Oh it was Kader and it was one of those Josh Allen plays towards the end of the game or else...

I think it was like the 3rd and 13 play or something like that and Allen ran fro 16 yards.

Well at about 3rd and 8 Kader said "Hi, Josh! You're 1st down and more is right this way..."
Duke Riley didn’t help matters either.

The best corner on the market is playing for 16 5 million per year or 8 25 pee year?

8.25 million per year

For the best available corner on the market.

Shouldn't the top corner on the market get 18 to 20 million a year? Or at least 12-15?

I'm pretty sure this is one more player that's taken less this week than they could have got else where to play here.

Greir, during negotiations this week
Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars

Resign Connor Williams after June 1st and then give me a first round OT. Now we’re cooking

Wow, just wow.

I'm a homer and even I am astounded by Grier's performance with what he has done this year by bringing in many reasonable 1-year acquisitions, quite a few solid 1&2- year acquisitions, and several top players for very reasonable salaries.

I now presume our draft will be heavy in BPAs, since there is less pressure to address our teams' weaknesses via the draft due to who we have brought in as of now. Free Agency will undoubtably bring in a few more players - although I expect the ones we will pick up, will be just solid players at fairly low salaries.

"Just solid players". - how far we have progressed in so little time this year.

Back
Top Bottom