Practice Squad
Reaction score
1 Jim Johnson
2 Ron Rivera
3 Rex Ryan
4 Brian schottenheimer

What do you guy's think!

my best choices are wisenhut, cameron, ryan, or rivera

if we go offensive (like we should) get cameron or wisenhut id be fine with either and just let capers run with the D

That's a pretty small list. What about Parcells, Cowher, Cameron, Pioli, Bates, etc. etc.

Parcell's is done
Cowher I would love him but no way he leave's pitt and then come's to us in the same year you can forget about that
Cameron maybe
Pioli don't no enough of him
Bate's better coordinator than head coach
What about Jim morra Jr

Parcell's is done
Cowher I would love him but no way he leave's pitt and then come's to us in the same year you can forget about that
Cameron maybe
Pioli don't no enough of him
Bate's better coordinator than head coach
What about Jim morra Jr
cowher has resigned with the steelers...

That's a pretty small list. What about Parcells, Cowher, Cameron, Pioli, Bates, etc. etc.

Yeah we already have 3 interviews lined up and there has only been an opening for just over 24 hours. I expect us to interview 7 or 8 guys and get the list down to 2 or 3 by time the championship games roll around.

My finalist are Cam Cameron, Ron Rivera and Jim Bates. That's just my opinion, who knows, could be wrong.

Pioli is a GM not a coach. As for the rest, what about them? With the exception of Cameron, I wouldnt want any of them.

Cowher is burned out and wont come here. Tuna is overrated and is crapping it up in Dallas atm, and Bates is a never was.

1. Bill Cowher

2. Bill Parcells

3. Rich Rodriguez. WVU. :D

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

My finalist are Cam Cameron, Ron Rivera and Jim Bates. That's just my opinion, who knows, could be wrong.

Bates would suck, would be a step backward. We need NEW blood. There are plenty of promising coordinators to choose from. We would be fools to pas on them and trot out the retread.

Bates would suck, would be a step backward. We need NEW blood. There are plenty of promising coordinators to choose from. We would be fools to pas on them and trot out the retread.

I actully agree. I still think Bates is a finalist just because of his past here. I am 100% with you that we need new blood and one of those awesome coordinators. The league is rich with them and I'm sure the'd all love a HC job. If Linehan left his job at Miami for St. Louis, there is no doubt in my mind 95% of these other coordinators would leave for this job.

Back
Top Bottom