New coaching candidate's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New coaching candidate's

I was reading on fox sports net and the list is huggeee

Bill Cowher, Ken Wisenhun, Russ Grimm (all from Pittsburgh)
Pete Carrol (USC)
Bobby Petrino (Louisville)
Rex Ryan (Baltimore)
Ron Rivera (Chicago)
Jim Mora Jr.
Steve Marriucci
Cam Cameron (San Diego)
Mike Singletary (San Francisco)
Jim Bates
Norm Chow (Tennessee)
and even Mike Shula

how about the guy nobody is talking about, Al Saunders. he is the best offensive guy in the league and has had success everywhere he has been. he would surely turn Ronnie Brown into a star

just a couple thoughts

No Bates, we'd go back to the lazy attitude. We don't need that. Plus, he doesn't sound interested in rebuilding.

With Cowher leaving, Ken Wisenhunt will likely be named his replacement (unless the Rooney's go after Jim Haslet, which is rumored)

Jim Johnson (DC of the Eagles) is getting up there in age, and has said he's not interested in becoming a head coach now.

Mike Schula... maybe as a QB coach or OC if Garrett leaves.

Mike Martz, no. He's got an attitude that will make you turn on him withing a week.

I'm warming up to the Mike Shula idea, he had success at Alabama and was a previous assistant head coach here in Miami before

how about the guy nobody is talking about, Al Saunders. he is the best offensive guy in the league and has had success everywhere he has been. he would surely turn Ronnie Brown into a star

Saunders was a HC in San Diego and went 17-22. Thats a small sample size I'll admit, but still.

Saunders was a HC in San Diego and went 17-22. Thats a small sample size I'll admit, but still.

two words, Bill Belichek. we all know he was unsuccessful in his first coaching job. plus anybody who comes here and is coach has a pretty good situation. we have a great owner and a good staff of coachs, I've heard that it is one the better staffs in the whole NFL

Belichick is an anomaly and everyone here knows it.

Back
Top Bottom