New draft targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New draft targets

Tua or Herbert
Thomas or Best OT available
Swift or Dobbins

after that I would go CB (denteler, Hall, Diggs or Gladney) and Cushenberry or Biadaz
In the third Best OT available (Jake Driscoll IMO)
I like the two running backs you mentioned, but judging from all the mocks I've read daily I think we can wait till the second round. With that in mind who else would you like at #26. Maybe a day interior defensive lineman or stud wide receiver?

Well Good Morning my fine friends from Finheaven. Are we all excited? I know I am stoked about what they did yesterday. Whatta think happens next?
I think they sign another starting caliber offensive lineman and a running back on the cheap.

I don’t think our draft plans have changed that much. I expect us to target QB, RB, OT, CB/S in the first two rounds. Depending on how the board falls I could see an interior linemen on either side of the ball as well.

If we put Simmons into the mix we just created even as of now with the addition of Ogbah, my brain would explode.

Dream draft
1a Simmons
1b Love or best OT
1c Next best OT if Love taken
2a best remaining Safety, WR, or RB
2b best remaining WR or RB
3rd Best OL remaining

3 OLs plus a good WR and RBin first 3 rounds a dream. Sign Freeman while we’re at it.

Okay... I see so many mocks having us taking Swift in the 1st round. However, I have a real interest in Jonathan Taylor though. He is a freak of nature from a physical standpoint! Big and blazing fast! And he can catch out of the backfield. He is bigger, faster, and more durable then any back worth taking in my opinion.

Now... Can you imagine Isaiah Simmons or Derrick Brown added to what they did yesterday and today on Defense?

I suppose we need to find a QB in the 1st round. The question is who and where do you take him..
So...

Pick 5- Isaiah Simmons or Tua
Pick 18- Jordan Love or Andrew Thomas
Pick 26- Jonathan Taylor
Pick 39- Austin Jackson or Antoine Winfield
Pick 56- Solomon Kindley

Just my two cents.. LOL

Okay... I see so many mocks having us taking Swift in the 1st round. However, I have a real interest in Jonathan Taylor though. He is a freak of nature from a physical standpoint! Big and blazing fast! And he can catch out of the backfield. He is bigger, faster, and more durable then any back worth taking in my opinion.

Now... Can you imagine Isaiah Simmons or Derrick Brown added to what they did yesterday and today on Defense?

I suppose we need to find a QB in the 1st round. The question is who and where do you take him..
So...

Pick 5- Isaiah Simmons or Tua
Pick 18- Jordan Love or Andrew Thomas
Pick 26- Jonathan Taylor
Pick 39- Austin Jackson or Antoine Winfield
Pick 56- Solomon Kindley

Just my two cents.. LOL
Yes, I can see Simmons drafted to add to the defense. He fits perfectly and plays a lot of positions and is a freak athlete. He would be fun to watch weekly and our defense would be sick!

Take Love at 18 and if he is gone then grab the best OL you can get there. Id trade out of 26 if your targets are still on the board and you dont have to move back too much.

I would much rather have Ashtyn Davis from cal. he is a true fs. Delpit missed way too many tackles to be such a high pick
Davis also has tackling issues... and short arms

Delpit played hurt a lot and might’ve been making business decisions

Ideally we get our QB at 5 (Tua Hopefully), Trade 18 56 and another sweetner to move up for a tackle (Andrew Thomas probably the 4th tackle drafted), 26 Cesar Ruiz, 39 Antoine Winfield Jr or Delpit, 3rd round Cam Akers (May have to trade up again to land him). Draft additions: Tua, Thomas, Ruiz, Winfield Jr, Cam Akers that’s my ideal draft with FA additions

I saw a mock that made crazy sense, I think on thedraftnetwork...
Redskins take Tua at 2; we trade down from 5 to 10 and got Herbert there.
Then with accumulated picks traded up ahead of Atlanta for Chaisson, and I think with our last pick we took the tackle from Houston.
Then i could see Windfield round 2, Cam Akers round 2.

Back
Top Bottom