New England Lost! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Lost!

Finaddict

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I predict that New England gets schooled tonight! And THIS SUNDAY the Dolphin's will lead the AFC East with a 1-0 record! Hey, it will happen!

but havent you heard these bronco fans its IMPOSSIBLE for us to win cause apparently they are going to win the superbowl goin undefeated in the process

RAS25 said:
but havent you heard these bronco fans its IMPOSSIBLE for us to win cause apparently they are going to win the superbowl goin undefeated in the process

everyones a football fan dude, all the dolphins fans probably feel the same about our team. Its just how it is. Now, honestly, the broncos are an extremely underacheiving team, but they have every right to believe they're gonna walk all over us. Just like we have every right to believe our team will surprise. In the end its all just a healthy fun form of entertainment. Gotta love this game.

Saban4prez said:
everyones a football fan dude, all the dolphins fans probably feel the same about our team. Its just how it is. Now, honestly, the broncos are an extremely underacheiving team, but they have every right to believe they're gonna walk all over us. Just like we have every right to believe our team will surprise. In the end its all just a healthy fun form of entertainment. Gotta love this game.

Agree! That is why I started this thread.

I think I seen on Foxsports today that a writer there picked Oaklandwin it all this year..On another note he picked the Phins last in our divison. :blowup:

I have the pats winning by 10, but the pats are dominated by Moss whos trying to make a statement. I would love for them to lose though

chrisinak said:
I hate New England so I hope they lose

i hate them to and hope da radas kicks the $hit out of them and another thing they dont have nobody that can cover moss on that team:evil:

Back
Top Bottom