New England Lost! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Lost!

judging by the first 4 plays, raiders look goooood, are New England looks baaaaad. lol

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy

woot woot woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 yeeaaaagg!!!

wow, raiders score on first drive with no ( i repeat no) :rofl3: difficulty

Looks good so far.....I'll enjoy it while it lasts.....

Finaddict said:
I predict that New England gets schooled tonight! And THIS SUNDAY the Dolphin's will lead the AFC East with a 1-0 record! Hey, it will happen!
Care to try again? :rolleyes:

It was close till the end of the 3rd. Oh well, I won $20.

The problem with the Raiders is that they are a 2 man show on offense. Not much offense other than Moss and Jordan, it's pretty easy to key in on 2 players and stop a teams offense. Collins needs to learn how to spread the wealth if the Raiders are going to be any good. OH well I kind of thought it would be too early for the Raiders to be gelling. They'll be much improved by week 8 or so.

Patreits aint nothin. Well blast those fools with gats.

:sleep:

Yawn. Bashing the Patriots is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

Try again.

Dirtywater said:
:sleep:

Yawn. Bashing the Patriots is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

Try again.

What else do you expect? Let's all sit down and root for the 7+ point (I don't know the exact number) favored Patriots to walk all over the Raiders.

Get realistic man, impartial fans usually always pull for the underdog. And add that to the fact that you are on a division RIVALS website, and you can multiply that reaction by 100.

Do you want us to get down on our knees like the rest of the national media does when talking about them? Geez, I figured Smerlas, Big Show and their inflated heads would satisfy you. Now you need to hear it for Dolphins fans.. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom