New England Lost! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Lost!

FaninPatsyLand said:
What else do you expect? Let's all sit down and root for the 7+ point (I don't know the exact number) favored Patriots to walk all over the Raiders.

Get realistic man, impartial fans usually always pull for the underdog. And add that to the fact that you are on a division RIVALS website, and you can multiply that reaction by 100.

Do you want us to get down on our knees like the rest of the national media does when talking about them? Geez, I figured Smerlas, Big Show and their inflated heads would satisfy you. Now you need to hear it for Dolphins fans.. :shakeno:

No, I'd settle for even an ounce of realism. Get real, just because you root for an oppossing team doesn't mean you have to post the crap that people do in some threads here.

Dirtywater said:
No, I'd settle for even an ounce of realism. Get real, just because you root for an oppossing team doesn't mean you have to post the crap that people do in some threads here.

Fair enough, you dismantled a powerhouse who's head coach happens to be the one and only Norv Turner, who's destined to fail just like his boy Dave Wannstedt.

Congratulations.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Fair enough, you dismantled a powerhouse who's head coach happens to be the one and only Norv Turner, who's destined to fail just like his boy Dave Wannstedt.

Congratulations.

LOL, I think we're talking about 2 different things here. I'm refering to what ewas said before the outcome, you're refering to what was said after.

Also, lighten up man, it's just football. Aren't you psyched about Sunday?

Dirtywater said:
Aren't you psyched about Sunday?

I can't wait for this weekend. Not only the Dolphins opener, but the Red Sox are in New York for a huge 3 game series, I don't think it gets any better.

If only that young and talented Celtics team was televised, it would be the best sporting weekend ever. :lol:

Finaddict said:
I predict that New England gets schooled tonight! And THIS SUNDAY the Dolphin's will lead the AFC East with a 1-0 record! Hey, it will happen!

Hope you are better on the second pick.

BZ

There was a better chance of the Pats losing by 30 than the Dolphins starting off 1-0.

So the Patsies beat a Raiders team with a crappy defense and an old fat Warren Sapp....Zzzzzzzzz. I wasnt impressed.

Back
Top Bottom