New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Personally I like a very low number of posts per page - but worth giving it up for all the perks of the new site

I'm with you guys on this one, but it seems like a lot more people like more. I think it was easier to track through and come back to a thread. like oh i was last reading on page 32 or so... but I do like how this will go to a new post for you, that is pretty cool

I do not like the new design.

Line between posts should be bigger and darker.
To much light blue
To much space on the left , where the person name is ( Which makes the post way to big )

Just a few

To much light blue
To much space on the left , where the person name is ( Which makes the post way to big )

Just a few
Well it's just gonna bug you or you can move on.

To much light blue

Just a few

Great to hear that you think you are a great designer @Stefins! We did go through a major forum upgrade. A lot of new features were taken advantage of but in general the look and feel stayed familiar to what FinHeaveners are used to.

I am a little saddened that you don't like the new look. I and @Wildbill3 have spent long days and nights tweaking it.

At this point we honestly are not looking for more input... that ship (and Hail Mary pass) have passed. Were where you when we looked for feedback?

The light blue (dolphin aqua) is here to stay. Come back more often it WILL grow on you.

To much light blue

Just a few

Aqua and orange....holy salami, it feels like we are on a Dolphins forum. Can it be? Can it be? Say it ain't so.

To much light blue

Just a few
Are you one of the amazing folks who helped fund the update? If not? I wouldnt let it bother you.

At the end of the day the important thing about a forum is the content, if you dont like the banner at the top? Look at the posts

I understand the desire divest from Tapatalk and have people interact with the full board experience.
I do miss it though. I used tapatalk to quickly read the board when heading somewhere. It was nice added value. I don't necessarily see it as mutually exclusive with an optimized, redesigned board.

One thing about tapatalk is that you can open it on your phone in "night view" with white letters on a dark background.
It reduces the eye strain when reading the forum at night.

I understand the desire divest from Tapatalk and have people interact with the full board experience.
I do miss it though. I used tapatalk to quickly read the board when heading somewhere. It was nice added value. I don't necessarily see it as mutually exclusive with an optimized, redesigned board.

One thing about tapatalk is that you can open it on your phone in "night view" with white letters on a dark background.
It reduces the eye strain when reading the forum at night.
Agreed. While I've gotten used to the new forum, I do miss Tapatalk for the reasons you stated.

Back
Top Bottom