New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

keep me updated, there are some settings

Yeah, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Perhaps there is an Addon out there, or Xen2.0 (whenever it's actually going live) but according to the stuff I've been able to find on a threaded view, Fiheaven won't have one.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/no-thanks-threaded-mode.495/

Just updaing for my issue being logged out. Looks like just a one time thing. All 3 devices have stayed logged in since Tuesday.

Sorry, guys. Any forum I visit regularly that insists on not providing a white background for reading text is pretty much out the door. Good luck to you, fellas, though - it's been a long run! The rest of the site looks great.

What an odd comment. I don't understand this?????

I understand that quoted text isn't in a white back ground but it never has been even on the old site the color was the same for quotes.

Sorry, guys. Any forum I visit regularly that insists on not providing a white background for reading text is pretty much out the door. Good luck to you, fellas, though - it's been a long run! The rest of the site looks great.

Feel free to troll these other boards....

The Phins:
ThePhins.png

PhinFever:
PhinFever.png

PhinZone:
PhinZone.png

None of them is all white..
My suggestion for you would be.... (drum roll please)

Phins:

Phins.png

Tell Curt hello from his friends over at FinHeaven. Don't let the door hit your troll tail on the way out.

first i'm going to assume you meant it's too white. second I've seen enough uniform and helmet threads around here to know that I do not want to try to create 4 or 5 versions of finheaven that could possibly please everyone. I've experimented on enough designs that have huge elements of black and dolphins colors to know that they look horrible. Finheaven has always had what I think is a unique look, and to this day I try to design parts of it with elements from the pre 2007 design. (hint, anytime you quote someone, the background color is exactly the same as a main color of 2006.)

You do realize that the new site looks like the old one right?
Screenshot_20170519-144913_zpsd3q3eljq.png

Erm... how white does it need to be?
Screenshot_20170519-144913_zpsd3q3eljq.png

Erm... how white does it need to be?
Pasty!

Love the new forums. Only issue I have is picture sizes on when viewing on my Galaxy S7. Any embedded pictures are not sized to fit within the width of the forum. It displays as (I assume) original size and stretches outside of the boundaries.

Love the new forums. Only issue I have is picture sizes on when viewing on my Galaxy S7. Any embedded pictures are not sized to fit within the width of the forum. It displays as (I assume) original size and stretches outside of the boundaries.
Small issue... pun intended I'll look into it today

I also am experiencing the same problem and I'm on a galaxy note 5. @Wildbill3 i sent you a pm also about another problem i am having

Yea i have the same issue on my s7edge. I think it only appeared yesterday

post the page you guys are having an issue with so I can test different settings.

It may be a dumb question, but how does one go about editing a post? Used to be easy, just click on edit, but I don't see that option available.

Ahhh, so this is why I can't login using Tapatalk. Good now I can take Tapatalk off my phone.. still having the issue with the two step verification however.

Back
Top Bottom