New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Just to confirm, because there's a lot of well you dont need to do that anymore answers, Finheaven will NOT work on TapaTalk, correct?

VIP badge is up and running now so nevermind :)

Will we be able to show our join date again? I'm proud of the fact that I've been here almost 13 years now.

My VIP badge is gone so I guess that means my year had expired. How do I re-up?
Your current VIP subscription is good until Jan 18th, 2018. I went in and fixed your setup.

To upgrade you account you click on your profile and select Upgrade Account.
To donate you click the big Donate Button to the right of your screen on a desktop computer and on the very bottom on a mobile device.

VIP badge is up and running now so nevermind :)

Will we be able to show our join date again? I'm proud of the fact that I've been here almost 13 years now.
You can view your Join Date by clicking on your profile. Oct 13, 2004... Impressive! Thanks for hanging around

You can view your Join Date by clicking on your profile. Oct 13, 2004... Impressive! Thanks for hanging around

I know when I started. On the old site that information showed up under your avatar and everyone could see it. We also had the icons such as Deadpool, Batman, Golf Enthusiasts, etc.

Any chance any of that returns at some point?

I know when I started. On the old site that information showed up under your avatar and everyone could see it. We also had the icons such as Deadpool, Batman, Golf Enthusiasts, etc.

I think we are looking into getting old. Things like the icons back. But since they were just cosmetic they aren't high priority, just like the badges.

It seems like I was logged out on all my devices. I have it set to keep me logged in. It seemed to do so for the first few days, but starting yesterday, I had to re-login on each device.

I too would like to see join date posted under our avatars again. Always enjoyed seeing how long folks have been on.

How do I get to the front page with all the news and stuff not just the forums? And also the first day it launched there was a chat available that enabled me to talk to anybody who was on the site at that time...what happened to that?

Still no option to view in threaded mode. Very frustrating have to scroll through endless posts in linear view. Please add back threaded view options, or at least hybrid view at a minimum.

Are the VIP sections not yet up and running or is it just moi?

Cuz all I'm seeing are a lot of "private" areas and 6 old threads I started going back years ago, including the lamenting of the disappearance of Myles :idk:

TIA

Back
Top Bottom