New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

it's there but the search index has to be rebuild. that takes time, and it's not near the top of the priorities. the thread is still in that forum however.
The search index has been rebuilt... Search away:D

Wow, finally! The new format is awesome and I think you guys will find XF much easier to manage.

As a long-term xenforo user/fan, after the initial unfamiliarity wears off, I think most everyone will appreciate the ability to easily see who's responded to their posts, awarded them likes without having to open more pages, or tagged them for their opinions.. not to mention how much more smoothly it runs. Just like I indicated to "old dog/new tricks" @fishfanmiami.

It's working fine on my PC brother Vaark but I am having troubles using it on my new smart phone.

Michael-Douglas-640.jpg

:cool:

oh yeah henrick, I quit caring about the vip. looking at my inbox it looks like 2014 after my paypal was charged to reup subscription it was a hassle to get my vip back going, 2015 had to contact admins again for same thing, money came out but nolonger vip again. last year money came out and I just said screw it Im married now and don't have as much time to goof off on net, in about another month my annual VIP subscription will come out again and ill say screw it again and not bother contacting admin. ill consider it a donation for fun.
Sorry about that! Turns out that your account was set up with the pre-2013 owner of the forum and that your money has gone his way. That's why you were not credited properly in our system. We will honor the payment that you made and extend your VIP for another year. To prevent this from happening please cancel your payment to mattkentsworld@gmail.com. I would jump up and down with excitement if you resigned up with us

If you go to your profile you can see the join date Roy
Just click on your avatar and then click on it again.

Back
Top Bottom