New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Is there a way to change the size of the font? I like the overall look but the font seems smaller on my desktop...maybe it's the added color scheme coupled with the fact I have a red/green color vision issue....makes it harder to read...

How do I add an avatar? instead of the question mark to identify me and my posts?

Is there a way to change the size of the font? I like the overall look but the font seems smaller on my desktop...maybe it's the added color scheme coupled with the fact I have a red/green color vision issue....makes it harder to read...

How do I add an avatar? instead of the question mark to identify me and my posts?

Changing avatar is easy. Click on your name in the top right and select the avatar option

Font doesn't look any smaller to me. but as for changing the size? @Wildbill3 or @Henrik may be able to clarify that part later. You could always just increase your screen zoom a bit on fh by using control and the mouse wheel

well my work obviously doesn't like the new format. it now shows up as banned site/forum when im trying to log into finheaven. but whats new. every year my vip dues come out of my paypal and it still boots my vip access every year on here. gave up two years ago on trying to get this straightened out. oh well maybe ill be more productive at work now that I cant goof off on this site

I figured it out, its some kind of chat notification. Uncheck "available to chat" and it stops.

I looked everywhere, where did you find this? That loading flashing every couple seconds is driving me nuts.

Beyond that nit picky thing, great job with the migration and site! Know it's not easy at all.

The forum looks great! Just one thing though- is anyone else being logged out and having to log back in every time you come back to the site? This keeps happening to me (I apologize if this issue has already been raised btw, I haven't gone through this whole thread).

The forum looks great! Just one thing though- is anyone else being logged out and having to log back in every time you come back to the site? This keeps happening to me (I apologize if this issue has already been raised btw, I haven't gone through this whole thread).
tick the box on the login screen that says stay logged in (or something like that)

FYI,

Looks like the format to get Youtube video preview in your post has changed from the old forum. So if you have any old links to youtube videos in previous threads that showed video preview the just have a link now. You can edit the original post and just provide direct link to youtube now and the preview comes up like you would expect. Never understood why you had to put that extra stuff in anyway on the old site. Upgrade looks great. You guys did an excellent job.

Two things:

1. Can I change the default number of posts per page? That was huge for me on the last forum.
2. Is there an option to change the color scheme? I really want a white background on any site where I read a lot of text.

Thanks, brohims!

Two things:

1. Can I change the default number of posts per page? That was huge for me on the last forum.
2. Is there an option to change the color scheme? I really want a white background on any site where I read a lot of text.

Thanks, brohims!

Well, we're not quite finished yet ... It'll probably be a little while before we finish working out the kinks. Hell, we're still trying to add tons of stuff back in. This is not the finished product, more of a working model at the moment.

It's a HUGE job - be sure to buy WildBill a beer if you see him.

well my work obviously doesn't like the new format. it now shows up as banned site/forum when im trying to log into finheaven. but whats new. every year my vip dues come out of my paypal and it still boots my vip access every year on here. gave up two years ago on trying to get this straightened out. oh well maybe ill be more productive at work now that I cant goof off on this site
Strange... maybe it's time to upgrade your work O:-)
Are you still having subscription issues?

Well, we're not quite finished yet ... It'll probably be a little while before we finish working out the kinks. Hell, we're still trying to add tons of stuff back in. This is not the finished product, more of a working model at the moment.

It's a HUGE job - be sure to buy WildBill a beer if you see him.

If he ever gets his butt down here for a game there will be beer and burgers and wings and whatnot waiting for him.:happy

Back
Top Bottom