New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

:cool::frown:writing:meh:locktopic:laugh:inlove:confused::cool::doctor:oops::facepalm:nailbiting:locktopic:brb:brb

I stole them all and hid them in BobDole's crawlspace - There were surprisingly few human bones down there ... Huh, go figure?!?

What kind of nitwit leaves evidence for the likes of you to find? I just tossed a few vintage schlitz cans and mounted deer antlers up there to throw you off the scent of the good stuff.

Is the facepalm emoji gonna be me again? I feel like it fits.

**** you I can curse as much as I ****ing like you mother****ing ****ity **** ****ers.

Edit: It appears I broke the system.

( I use four letter words) you I can curse as much as I ( I use four letter words) like you mother****ing ****ity ( I use four letter words) ****ers.

Edit: It appears I broke the system.
Yep, the filter is getting implemented little by little.

This is gonna take some getting used to liked the old look better but I hate change!

Its pretty annoying.

*shrug* no software is ever going to be perfect for everyone. Maybe it will be turned off at some point maybe not idk im not involved, but overall? I think this upgrade will be great for all who use fh

(I use four letter words) needs to be something ridiculous like (I have hepatitis) or (Boaty McBoatface) ... you get the idea

*shrug* no software is ever going to be perfect for everyone. Maybe it will be turned off at some point maybe not idk im not involved, but overall? I think this upgrade will be great for all who use fh

I figured it out, its some kind of chat notification. Uncheck "available to chat" and it stops.

Looks fantastic on mobile, looks worse on a desktop (just being honest!). Overall its good though

Back
Top Bottom