New most hated player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New most hated player

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Rodney Harrison.....
I can't stand this guy. He is always pushing people around about 5-10 seconds after the whistle is blown. I just saw a Raider lose his helmet after the play and instead of just walking by it or even picking it up, he goes up to the guy and gets in his face and starts something. Hes a dirty player and IMO is overrated. I can't wait to see either McMichael run him over or Chambers beat him deep and smile at him while dancing in the endzone.

Ya, he pisses me off.. Remember his look of indignation last year at the Phins MNF game when he was draped ALLOVER our receiver and complained about the flag?

chambers#1 said:
there is nothing wrong with asking for more money.

There is nothing wrong with not giving it either :rofl3: . There is something wrong with arguing with your boss over your obligations and talking trash about a co-worker to the entire country.

SkapePhin said:
Ya, he pisses me off.. Remember his look of indignation last year at the Phins MNF game when he was draped ALLOVER our receiver and complained about the flag?

I wish their was a pic of that floating around

so-long-Ricky said:
Randy Moss just made him look like he's playing JV football :lol:

surprised he didn't hit him in the endzone.

ryyyan24 said:
Rodney Harrison.....
I can't stand this guy. He is always pushing people around about 5-10 seconds after the whistle is blown. I just saw a Raider lose his helmet after the play and instead of just walking by it or even picking it up, he goes up to the guy and gets in his face and starts something. Hes a dirty player and IMO is overrated. I can't wait to see either McMichael run him over or Chambers beat him deep and smile at him while dancing in the endzone.
He has been mine since that ridiculous hit he put on Rice the year before he signed with the Pats.:shakeno:

Gonzo said:
There is nothing wrong with not giving it either :rofl3: . There is something wrong with arguing with your boss over your obligations and talking trash about a co-worker to the entire country.

i agree

Back
Top Bottom