New most hated player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New most hated player

People said when TO left the 9ers that he would change but i knew it wouldnt be long before he started something..He told 1 of his coachs not 2 speak 2 him unless spoken 2 a player like that is a cancer no matter how good he is.....

Harrison has been my most hated player for years...

That being said, he is NOT overrated....the guy makes plays and scares the crap out of people...as much as I hate him I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat.

People like that need 2 get run over..Cant wait till Ronnie breaks 1 and runs Harrison over on his way 2 a Touchdown...

Gonzo said:
There is nothing wrong with not giving it either :rofl3: . There is something wrong with arguing with your boss over your obligations and talking trash about a co-worker to the entire country.

the hardline buy the eagles will hurt them in the long run.:rofl3: :rofl3: FA's will not want to go there and their young players will leave. IMO

I still say Sapp,he almost permanently paralyzed someone for life.That's kinda hard to forget,or forgive especially the way it happened.

unifiedtheory said:

That being said, he is NOT overrated....the guy makes plays and scares the crap out of people...as much as I hate him I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat.

At least this is an opinion I can respect.

The guy is NOT a dirty player....particularly when compared to a guy like Kevin Mawae of the Jets. Does he hit hard? Of course......does he hit dirty? Not that I've noticed....

But sure....hate the guy. Wish your rookie RB to run him over (but don't expect it....)....but don't say he's overrated when he's clearly one of the top 5 players at his position in the league.

unifiedtheory said:

Again UT, are you trying to get banned around here? Actual knowledgable football talk is not allowed in the new Finheaven, only "cool" statements that will allow you into the uninformed mobs, complete with torches and ropes for hanging.

Hate him all you want guys, but to say he is overrated is pure comedy. He is involved in virtually every tackle made on the field for us, is a leader for the D and knows more about our scheme than ever will.

All that combined eith a passion that refuses to let him quit on any play and it's immediately dissmissed by the masses on the ol' Finheaven.

Oh how I pine for the days when this forum used to be filled with some of the most knowledgable fans in the NFL forum world instead of the now filled Jr. High version.

Gonzo said:
surprised he didn't hit him in the endzone.
His **** would def get called if he tried **** like that on Moss. Besides he didn't want Moss to punk his whinning b!tch a$$ again.

Dirtywater said:
Again UT, are you trying to get banned around here? Actual knowledgable football talk is not allowed in the new Finheaven, only "cool" statements that will allow you into the uninformed mobs, complete with torches and ropes for hanging.

Oh how I pine for the days when this forum used to be filled with some of the most knowledgable fans in the NFL forum world instead of the now filled Jr. High version.
You are one giant doush!! What great comments you have. :lol:

while i will admit he's a bit overaggressive at times, anyone hitting someone "5 seconds after the whistle" would get a penalty, i do believe... that's a bit of an exaggeration...

Rodney Harrison is a very talented safety, and a winner... Dirty? perhaps there have been some debatable hits (Trent Green), ... but to call him overrated? that's missing the mark, badly...

PressCoverage said:
while i will admit he's a bit overaggressive at times, anyone hitting someone "5 seconds after the whistle" would get a penalty, i do believe... that's a bit of an exaggeration...

Rodney Harrison is a very talented safety, and a winner... Dirty? perhaps there have been some debatable hits (Trent Green), ... but to call him overrated? that's missing the mark, badly...
DIRTY ,would best define John Lynch..IMO

i had so much respect for the guy in san diego --- but now that i see him play more i see he is cheap -- always looks for an extra hit, goes high a lot on his takles...just doesn't have the class that thati hear all these annoucners brag abou t-- he is a dirty player -- shocked he isn't flagged more for personal fouls

Back
Top Bottom