New WADE highlite MIX | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WADE highlite MIX

DwayneWade said:
Dude i made this name his rookie year.. thats why I spelt it wrong haha. But I never said the greatest all time, but one of the clutchest I did say and I stick to that. If your in a tye game with 5 seconds left in the clock who else would you want to give it to? Maybe you can name a few but Wade is defitnley on top and for me hes number one.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: if u had a choice ud choose wade over kobe?!?!?!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Buddwalk said:
Many guys also depends what kind of shot there taking...there are plenty of guys who can hit game winners and have...Andrew Bogut the rookie from the bucks has hit a couple game winners this year.

I said over rated not to offend wade by any means but to say it cause everybodys a wade fan nowadays...Hes very good but not on the elite level yet

He is an elite player NOW. BTW...he has won TWO playoff series without Shaq. Hornets in his rookie year...with a game winning shot BTW...and the Wizards series last year....a sweep and Shaq sat out the whole series.

As for game winners...He has 16 game winning shots in 2 and a half years.

Saying that this is Shaq's team is the definitive proof that you haven't seen a Heat game in 2 years.

Wade is a top five NBA player RIGHT NOW. It's not even a point of debate. The reason he gets so much hype is because he has accomplished the same or more than alot of the greatest players have in the History of the NBA in their first two years. His first 2 years as a player are second only to Magic Johnson's and Shaq's in the modern Era.

As for Lebron....his teams have been better than the Heat team that made the playoffs and took Indiana (the #1 seed) to 6 games in round two. Lebron may be better than Wade right now...But you can't argue with his constant ability to come up short when it counts.

As for the Heat vs. Cavs...the reason the Heat is only a "few" games better might be that the Heat has had their starting lineup together for 15 of the 55 games they have played so far. If the Heat had been Healthy from day one...they probably have at least 5 more wins.

chris84chambers said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: if u had a choice ud choose wade over kobe?!?!?!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yea haha, Kobe is clutch but i've seen him miss a lot of game tying shots/ game winners, he takes those shots alot. But hes a great player but yea i'd rather have wade, he'll take the better shot.

Section126 said:
He is an elite player NOW. BTW...he has won TWO playoff series without Shaq. Hornets in his rookie year...with a game winning shot BTW...and the Wizards series last year....a sweep and Shaq sat out the whole series.

As for game winners...He has 16 game winning shots in 2 and a half years.

Saying that this is Shaq's team is the definitive proof that you haven't seen a Heat game in 2 years.

Wade is a top five NBA player RIGHT NOW. It's not even a point of debate. The reason he gets so much hype is because he has accomplished the same or more than alot of the greatest players have in the History of the NBA in their first two years. His first 2 years as a player are second only to Magic Johnson's and Shaq's in the modern Era.

As for Lebron....his teams have been better than the Heat team that made the playoffs and took Indiana (the #1 seed) to 6 games in round two. Lebron may be better than Wade right now...But you can't argue with his constant ability to come up short when it counts.

As for the Heat vs. Cavs...the reason the Heat is only a "few" games better might be that the Heat has had their starting lineup together for 15 of the 55 games they have played so far. If the Heat had been Healthy from day one...they probably have at least 5 more wins.

I already said wade is a great player but not elite...hes not top 5 no way no how your just a heats fan man...your gonna ride him like pony til the day you die cause your a heats fan.

Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand

Those are my top 5...no wade in site

Buddwalk said:
Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand
Jesus Christ. That list has maybe 3 players on it that deserve to be in the top 5(and even that is pushing it).

And no, we're not riding him cause we're Heat fans. Ace is a Rockets fan and he even said Wade was that good.

Caps said:
Jesus Christ. That list has maybe 3 players on it that deserve to be in the top 5(and even that is pushing it).

And no, we're not riding him cause we're Heat fans. Ace is a Rockets fan and he even said Wade was that good.

huh? how are you gonna tell me any of the players i listed in my top 5 arent worthy of being top 5?

Caps said:

That top 5 list is laughable. Wade should be in the top 5 and how the hell that he has Duncan as #1 is something I will never understand.

Ace88 said:
That top 5 list is laughable. Wade should be in the top 5 and how the hell that he has Duncan as #1 is something I will never understand.

2 Titles...averages over 20 points and 10 rebounds per game every single year of his career...Is an nba elite player...Has won the mvp award...Do I need to go on?

Buddwalk said:
2 Titles...averages over 20 points and 10 rebounds per game every single year of his career...Is an nba elite player...Has won the mvp award...Do I need to go on?

Duh man.

I know what he did in the past, but I'm talking about the present here. He isn't a top 5 player anymore. Learn to live with it.

Ace88 said:
Duh man.

I know what he did in the past, but I'm talking about the present here. He isn't a top 5 player anymore. Learn to live with it.

Tell me why ace...Im sorry bro i know lots about basketball man i play the damn sport. Tim Duncan is a top 5 player...im not talking bout scorer....

19 ppg 12 rpg 3 apg Leading his team to probobly another title...god he just led his team to a title last year. No way is wade higher then duncan

P
L
A
Y
E
R
=
Tim Duncan

Buddwalk said:
Tell me why ace...Im sorry bro i know lots about basketball man i play the damn sport. Tim Duncan is a top 5 player...im not talking bout scorer....

19 ppg 12 rpg 3 apg Leading his team to probobly another title...god he just led his team to a title last year. No way is wade higher then duncan

P
L
A
Y
E
R
=
Tim Duncan

Duncan is getting old and isn't as dominate as he was. He's still good, but not top 5 worthy. There are too many guards and small fowards that are in a heated battle for the top 5.

Ace88 said:
Duncan is getting old and isn't as dominate as he was. He's still good, but not top 5 worthy. There are too many guards and small fowards that are in a heated battle for the top 5.

Name them?

Sorry man duncan is still as dominate as he was 3 years ago...The guys an animal night in and night out. Hes not scoring as much, couple points less cause Ginoboli and Parker are playing excellent taking more shots.

Buddwalk said:
Name them?

Sorry man duncan is still as dominate as he was 3 years ago...The guys an animal night in and night out. Hes not scoring as much, couple points less cause Ginoboli and Parker are playing excellent taking more shots.

Say what you want because Duncan isn't a top 5 guy anymore. Many will tend to agree.

Here is my top five. There in no order.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Allen Iverson
3. LeBrone James
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kevin Garnett

Ace88 said:
Say what you want because Duncan isn't a top 5 guy anymore. Many will tend to agree.

Here is my top five. There in no order.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Allen Iverson
3. LeBrone James
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kevin Garnett

Scoring doesnt make you top 5

AI is not top 5, hes a selfish player
Wade is not top 5 yet
Lebron is not top 5 yet

Back
Top Bottom