New WADE highlite MIX | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WADE highlite MIX

There was a nice story done by ESPN (I think) that polled nba GMs as to who they would build a team around right now, with no real regard for the future. Obviously it was dominated by Shaq and Duncan, but some did say Lebron and a few Wade. There is still only one player in the league that no one can guard one on one, and anyone who makes a list of their top five players and excludes him is outa their mind.

Buddwalk said:
Sorry bro the hype this kids getting after just 3 years...my god

The reason lebron is getting it is cause hes doing it all by him self...and in front of the whole league. Dwayne is still hiding behind shaq...this team is not wades its still shaqs in my mind and until shaq moves on ala kobe/lakers then wades gonna be over shadowed just like kobe was. But to me, even putting wade and kobe in the same sentence is a slap in the face of kobe. Wade needs to show me atleast 2 more years...then im sold, right now I hate how everybody jumps on a bandwagon as soon as someone makes a gamewinning basket.

Do people still not realize that Wade's stats go UP when Shaq isn't playing. Take last years playoffs for example. He averaged 28-8-8. Only a few LEGENDS were ever able to achieve that feat. in the playoffs. This is Wade's team. Shaq is the sidekick, not Dwyane. If you can't see that, you either don't watch the Heat, or simply don't know basketball.

Hard to win when your the only one who can shoot on your team and your being double and triple teamed...But lebron in his 3rd year has now added the muscle and is finding ways to do it

There is already a Lebron vs Dwyane thread. You could have posted this there. This thread was intended to share a new Wade video with fellow Heat/Wade fans. This is, after all, a Miami Dolphins forum. Its likely that there are gonna be quite a few Heat fans around too. I'm sorry you have a problem with that.

Buddwalk said:
I already said wade is a great player but not elite...hes not top 5 no way no how your just a heats fan man...your gonna ride him like pony til the day you die cause your a heats fan.

Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand

Those are my top 5...no wade in site

It has nothing to do with being a Heat fan. It has to do with the power of sight.

Duncan is not top 5 anymore....and by reading your posts in this thread, I can tell that not only have you failed to watch any Heat games in 2 years...but you haven't watched much NBA basketball either.

Your list seems to be stuck in time....and of course...you threw in one young guy to add credibility...

Brand is good...but putting him on that list over Wade and Lebron is downright nutty.

Buddwalk said:
Scoring doesnt make you top 5

AI is not top 5, hes a selfish player
Wade is not top 5 yet
Lebron is not top 5 yet

:shakeno: AI is selfish and Kobe isn't? At least AI plays PG.

byroan said:
:shakeno: AI is selfish and Kobe isn't? At least AI plays PG.

kobe is just as selfish...but kobes maybe the best clutch shooter in the game today and hes got 3 titles

Buddwalk said:
kobe is just as selfish...but kobes maybe the best clutch shooter in the game today and hes got 3 titles

Yeah that game winning........or should i say game losing shot last night was simply amazing! :sidelol: Sad part is Odom was wide open... :boohoo:

By the way, all of the aforementioned are top 5 in the league. Iverson, Wade, James.

Duncan is NOT top 5 this year. If you think so then so is Shaq if you look at their productivity. Brand however, is definately up there, he's having a monster year. But you have Timmy as your #1 player this year... are we in 2003?

I think i'll go..

Bryant
Iverson
Nash
Wade
James
--

Yes mostly guards, and this year has been all about em..

Buddwalk said:

AI isn't selfish, he averages 7.4 assists per game.

KuD said:
Yeah that game winning........or should i say game losing shot last night was simply amazing! :sidelol: Sad part is Odom was wide open... :boohoo:

By the way, all of the aforementioned are top 5 in the league. Iverson, Wade, James.

Duncan is NOT top 5 this year. If you think so then so is Shaq if you look at their productivity. Brand however, is definately up there, he's having a monster year. But you have Timmy as your #1 player this year... are we in 2003?

I think i'll go..

Bryant
Iverson
Nash
Wade
James
--

Yes mostly guards, and this year has been all about em..

Hey cant make every game winning shot

I didnt say timmy was #1 hes in my top 5...they were in no order

I've talked to fans outside of the heat and they all agree with me wade is not top 5 yet...honestly this year on carrying a team i'd rate Chris Paul higher...oh boy here comes the miami heat fans coming to flame me now :lol:

Also im sorry I dont know how you people can rate dwayne wade higher then Paul Pierce either

Buddwalk said:

I've talked to fans outside of the heat and they all agree with me wade is not top 5 yet...honestly this year on carrying a team i'd rate Chris Paul higher...oh boy here comes the miami heat fans coming to flame me now :lol:

Also im sorry I dont know how you people can rate dwayne wade higher then Paul Pierce either

Ok well.. while I think you're just a hater, I can't give you much credibility for your opinion because for one you have Duncan on your list, whats the explanation for that? Why isn't Shaq there, just about identical numbers? And its not even arguable that Shaq is the greater floor presense.

Garnett, same thing for the most part, similar stats, also his team is several games under .500, if this top 5 superstar in your opinion can't keep his team at least at .500, well then, he doesn't deserve to be top 5 in my opinion. Allen Iverson is doing it, Kobe Bryant is doing it, Dwyane Wade did it when Shaq was out for 18 games in the beginning of the season.

Kobe, yes, Nash yes, Brand not on my list but I won't say he's not worthy of mention.

Now, you're sitting here drilling into Wade, but with no explanation. Why is it that Wade isn't top 5? Don't say Shaq, it's already been proven that Wade's stats go up when Shaq is out. It's already been proven that Wade can carry his team to at least a .500 record by himself. How about the infamous no 3 pt range argument. Who cares? He still gets his points at a high percentage because he's one of if not the best penatrators in the league, with a midrange jump shot that is coming along nicely. If you're gonna use that argument ponder this. Jordan shot under 18% from the 3 in his first FOUR seasons - and.. attempted around 50 each of those years, about the same number Wade attempts each year. But did anybody care? No. Why? Because he still got his points because he was that damn good. Jordan's highest 3 pt% in 4 years, 18%, Wade in 3 years, 30%. Now I don't like comparing Wade to Jordan, but sometimes you have to to get a point across. Rant done.

Now would you please explain to me why it is you think Wade is overrated and/or not top 5. Preferably with facts.

Buddwalk said:

WHO are you talking too? Every analyst in the NBA pretty much recognizes that Wade is a top 5 player if at least the vast majority of them.

Now I see that you are rating Chris Paul and Paul Pierce higher?

So where do you rank him as a NBA player? Does he even crack the top 100? Does he crack the top 50? Should the Heat cut him right now?

Buddwalk....your credibility on all things basketball went to ZERO with your performance in this thread.

Of course...Wade just went 15 for 19 for 32 points......and he missed two half court shots....

Section126 said:
WHO are you talking too? Every analyst in the NBA pretty much recognizes that Wade is a top 5 player if at least the vast majority of them.

Now I see that you are rating Chris Paul and Paul Pierce higher?

So where do you rank him as a NBA player? Does he even crack the top 100? Does he crack the top 50? Should the Heat cut him right now?

Buddwalk....your credibility on all things basketball went to ZERO with your performance in this thread.

doesnt matter no player in his 3rd year is top 5 worthy i dont care what you say...your not going to change my mind

credibility...what makes you think you have any credibility in this forum over me anyway. Cause your a heats fan you think what you say is the law jeesh give me a break.

Dwayne wade is a top 15 player for me...top 10 almost but like I said 3 years in this league is not gonna make you an elite player...hell lebron james is top 10 but only cause hes starting to live up to some of this hype with his play this season. My top 10 consists of real basketball players not powderpuff juniormints

Notable as well talking bout wades nice night shooting congrats...one nights not gonna put him top 5 so your saying i should put andrew bogut in my top 5 as well tonight he went

8/10 16 points 11 rebounds 5 assists

Buddwalk said:
credibility...what makes you think you have any credibility in this forum over me anyway. Cause your a heats fan you think what you say is the law jeesh give me a break.

Because he, like myself have used facts to back our arguments. You however, might as well just be saying "I hate Wade." How credible is that? You have no explanation for your opinion other than, he's a 3rd year player so he can't be top 5 this year, no way no how. How that makes sense is beyond me but in your world it somehow does.

By the way, its Heat, not Heats. :blowup:

Back
Top Bottom