New WR... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WR...

Spector

Starter
Reaction score
NFL Live reported that Dave told the press that the Dolphins are not interested in Brown, and do not really have their eye out for McCardell.

He did say that Ogunleye was an option and they have no problem trading him for another WR or RB if the oportunity arrises.

If we can get a stud young WR for Ogun I would be up for it...Koren Robinson anyone?

GIVE ME ROD GARDNER AND THERE # 1 AND ILL TAKE IT. THEN TRADE RICKY
TO OAKLAND FOR THERE #1 THEN WE WILL HAVE 3 #1s :tongue:

SkapePhin said:
If we can get a stud young WR for Ogun I would be up for it...Koren Robinson anyone?
A) thts lopsided in favor of Seattle
B) I dont kno they could afford him
C) They already got Winstrom, im not sure there lookin for DE.

rickysux said:
GIVE ME ROD GARDNER AND THERE # 1 AND ILL TAKE IT. THEN TRADE RICKY
TO OAKLAND FOR THERE #1 THEN WE WILL HAVE 3 #1s :tongue:
Hey I can live with that. Im sorry I'm sure alot of you dont agree but I dont see the redskins or raiders doing well next year. That would be nice to have 2 high picks like that.

Robinson and a 2nd or 3rd.. Wistrom is injured isnt he?

SkapePhin said:
Robinson and a 2nd or 3rd.. Wistrom is injured isnt he?
nope, he left St.Louis via FA to go to Seattle.

I know.. but I think he got injured recently in Seattle..

He failed his physical but Holmgren stated they were being "overly" cautious this year in that regard....

Rod Gardner has hands of stone. Why in the world would you want him?

I don't post over here a lot bc i was from Phinzone and then went to phinzmania when it started. But i still browse over here about every day, and i just wanted to say someone said they heard on the radio that Dolphins might be interested in Reggie Wayne. I think he would be a fit, bc on nfl live they also said we would be wanting a down the field receiver and Wayne fits that mold.

why the hell would you get rid of ogun......id rather see us pull through with our college level offense and eitehr pull off a miracle or get a high draft pick.

defense wins championships.

on average, ogun pash rushes 30 times a game and pursues run 30 times a game.
on average, a star reciever gets the gall about 5 times a game.

5 vs 60

id like some ogun with a side of teal and orange please

NJL52 said:
why the hell would you get rid of ogun.....

Because Miami's offense has been either one-dimensional or inept for the last decade? Because Miami's defense has pro-bowler on-top of pro-bowler and the Offense had ONE, and that one quit. Because JJ and Wanny threw money at the defense like it was 2$ night at the titty bar. Because maybe O-Gun is a product of Taylor's play, and someone else could fill that spot just as well. Because some team may be desperate for a DE....

I don't like the way you say "get rid of.." That makes it sound like people think he's worthless, I don't think that, and I doubt others here do. It's not often that a team has an excellent player at a position that already has a high-profile, highly-paid player, that makes the second player expendable, or a luxury.

Back
Top Bottom