New WR... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WR...

What about Antonio Freeman? Is he in camp with any team. If my memory serves correctly was he not with the Eagles the year Feely had to step in for Donavan F. Mcnabb? I know last year he was with the Packers, I know he is getting some age on him, but if Feely gets the job and we need another WR, then they would atleast have some chemistry. Like the rest of I think Tim Brown will end up with Tampa, so maybe McCardell, God please send us some help. Alright Miami

It is now rather clear that we should trade OGUN for a WR.......

Sign Edge in FA next season......

Noodle Arm said:
Question is....who?

I would only pull the trigger for a BIG TIMER.......

unless of course they sweeten the pot.

Isaac Bruce anyone? How bout Koren Robinson? How bout Joe Horn?

I'd rather we not trade Ogun or any more draft picks for a WR now, or any position for that matter.
I see no problem with taking a flyer on Tim Brown as a free agent. He'd have a better chance now of starting here than anywhere else that has been mentioned as a possible destination for him.
Watch to see who gets cut later in camp too.

I am surprised they havent tried the new WR/DB from the arena league at the WR position where there is a need.Instead they have him on STS/DB squads.Anyone know why?

Section126 said:

Those guys would make some sense but not Rod Gardner straight up for Ogun.

Section126 said:

yes /yes /and yes and ill add my personal fav antonio bryant ;)

:roflmao: Sorry guys, but Joe Horn? C'mon... Why would a team like the Saints get rid of their BEST WR? For a DE? Even a good/great DE?

We'll probably get an average #2/good #3 for Ogun. It's just a sellers' market right now... specially with Ogunleye holding out...

I agree about our needs (obviously), but it's a little farfetched to think we'll be getting a #1 (good one, too) for our hold-out DE. It's like us trading Chambers for, say, E. James or something...

Why are Chauncey Gardner/ Robinson/ Bruce/ Horn being talked about?
Are they looking to be moved?
Give me a 'blunt' answer.

Finlandia said:
Why are Chauncey Gardner/ Robinson/ Bruce/ Horn being talked about?
Are they looking to be moved?
Give me a 'blunt' answer.

yep makes no sense, "desperate" you could call it

its funny when people regard our defense as if its something special thats actually won us a superbowl like the defenses that won superbowsl of past. if our defense was so ****ing great we'd at least get to the freakin playoffs, no matter how ****ty our offense is (and our offense wasnt as bad as the superbowl ravens O)

Back
Top Bottom