New York: Dolphins Turned Woody's Jets into a "Broken Toy" and "Unmitigated Disaster" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York: Dolphins Turned Woody's Jets into a "Broken Toy" and "Unmitigated Disaster"

Someone on JetsInsider, now that Blutto's wrinkles are starting to show, made the point I've been making to Junc that aside from that one legit season in '10, Rex really has nothing on the record Rich Kotite put up in Philly before being hired by the jest and that personality wise, he's becoming as toxic as his daddy. Ozzie Newsome is no dope; he knew what he was doing by risking losing a very good DC to go outside to hire a position coach for the HC instead.

nobody frustrated Buddy Ryan more than Don Shula (Rex even said this during a press conference). If his son Footsy Rexy sticks around nobody will frustrate and embarrass him more than Joe Philbin.

the Miami Dolphins own the Ryan clan of classless pigs

Has Junk woke up to the truth yet?

nah. he said it doesn't affect his life.

That's funny considering he spends his life writing 100,000 posts on a dolphins message board. heh

Ol Rex has went from the hot sauce to the hot seat! :lol:

clear.gif

I think I remember reading that Sanchez's contract is fully guaranteed next year, not 100% sure though. Anyone know?
If they cut him he counts as almost 6 mil in dead money.

Pete Carrol's defense is going to wear Sanchez out when they get to him.

I hate that the media keep going on and on about how BAD the jests are and not on how GOOD the Dolphins are.

The first article was good, the 2nd one was complete garbage. Typical nonsense from media types who don't understand squat about the NFL.

Someone on JetsInsider, now that Blutto's wrinkles are starting to show, made the point I've been making to Junc that aside from that one legit season in '10, Rex really has nothing on the record Rich Kotite put up in Philly before being hired by the jest and that personality wise, he's becoming as toxic as his daddy. Ozzie Newsome is no dope; he knew what he was doing by risking losing a very good DC to go outside to hire a position coach for the HC instead.[/QUOT

What is really sad is Sporano was the head coach of the Fins for 4 years, watching the Jets O reminded me of the Fins the last 3 years, I guess Parcells must have been doing Sporano"s homework.
I can't believe how Parcells brought Sporano to the Find and recommended Rex to Jets management, talk about ruining 2 teams at the same time

Well so many of you wonder why the national media glosses right over the dolphins.

all you had to do was look at the jets offense yesterday and try to put yourselves in the media's shoes over the last 4 years. That 2-minute offense looked like a total joke. Sparano's 2 minute offense was the same in miami, it was always ugly. Also players shuffling in and out bumping into each other confused and discombobulated not knowing who's coming in or going out. Late snaps, bad clock management by the team and QB, silly mistakes, no cohesion or flow. No sense of urgency with the team most of the time. Rarely any development of players. Ultra-boring Dan Henning playcalling for 3 years !! This place was just a dead end for many reasons..

This is what the world saw in the dolphins with sparano, what we witnessed with the jets yesterday was the dolphins pre-philbin. A laughing stock. just switch the jerseys and the jets yesterday were the dolphins under sparano.

If you were a media member and had no allegiance to the dolphins, or weren't an alum of the team, you'd gloss right over them too and not take them seriously. You can't really blame the media. Can you honestly say that garbage demands respect from the media ? Or from anyone ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom