Newest additions on Adam Gase and more | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest additions on Adam Gase and more

I just hope tanny can hit them in stride. I remember he underthrows people more than anything else and always seems to me like the WR cutting across the middle had to slow down AND reach behind him for the catch. I hope he's been working on that too.
Tannys deepball was money ..like literal money

It's obvious that the plan for the Dolphins O this year is to have receivers who run the proper routes, are difficult to block, can all run underneath or get vertical. The offense should be about short, quick passes which are perfect for our receivers and cuts down on Tannehill holding onto the ball too long. This should also cut down on holding and other stupid penalties and turnovers from long slow developing routes. The only real thing we're lacking from a starting lineup standpoint is a big TE who can block adequately but who's ultimate job is to get vertical and clear out the safeties. That should allow the receivers to have plenty of openings and the RB's to have all sorts of room to run with delays and traps.

Back
Top Bottom