Newson has to be the guy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newson has to be the guy

yankeehillbilly said:
I kind of took the post differently than you. I didnt think he was labeling Feeley as a QB likely to have passes dropped, I thought he was labeling the Eagle's receivers as being crappy.
EXACTLY! Not just Freeman, who Feeley seems to like for what ever reasons, but all of them.

MrClean said:
EXACTLY! Not just Freeman, who Feeley seems to like for what ever reasons, but all of them.
They couldn't catch a golf ball in a fishing net. :shakeno:

I agree.

dcm said:
The time has come for Mr. Newson to take advantage of this situation...it could be now or never.....

If Bledsoe doesn't get the snot knocked out of him against the Jets 3 years ago.....It's quite possible the Pats do NOT win 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls.....Tom Brady may still be 2 or 3 on the Pats bench....

Kurt Warner never would have seen the field to earn MVP honors and a Super Bowl ring if Trent Green doesn't blow his knee out in a pre-season game....

The time is at hand.....players MUST step up and shine!

Of all the WR's on our depth chart (I think there are like 9 or 10) I'd give the job to Newson. It's time for him to step up - now or never.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah I was just going to say that in Newson's defense, he didn't get much of an opportunity to show his stuff before the coaches yanked him. He dropped maybe one or two easy ones and was only targeted 6 times as KB says.
That is DW for you. If a young player does not shine from the moment he walks on the field then he will be pulled.. How many chances did Thompson get? Countless, however a young player like Newsome does the samething then he finds himself back on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom