Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Am I the only person thinking about making the trek?

Who's also up for consideration? Steve Young? Michale Irvin? Jim Jensen?

Im definately in.
Just waiting for the hotels to open bookings for next August and I will book my hotel.

spiral said:

Yea, your the lone sole Dolphins fan left. :lol:

Of course I'm going!

I'm already there, It pays to live in the Hall of Fame city so I see all of you next year

I will be there, live 45 minutes away. I will be there at 6 in the morning, just like I was when Shula went in!

Me and

marinofan76 said:
i'll be there...anyone know dates for induction next year?

hopefully a bunch of people from the Sportz Bar we watch the games at are going. We're going to try to rent a bus and make the trek from Jersey to Ohio. Induction is always in August. Not sure exact dates next year though.

I plan on going but need some information. Do you have to request tickets or can you just go and get some? If theres any other information I should know about it can someone fill me in?

spiral said:

A lot of friends from the original AOL's Dan Marino Athlete Direct Board are all planning on meeting in Ohio. I already have a place to stay and my friend is up there now visiting her parents. She plans to buy our tickets this week if the HOF so allows.

Back
Top Bottom