Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going?

No question...I've been waiting for this year since the day he retired. I'll be there. :D

ccalltheway said:
I plan on going but need some information. Do you have to request tickets or can you just go and get some? If theres any other information I should know about it can someone fill me in?

I was just there last month and asked about tix for next year. The guy said they go on sale sometime in early Feb, by phone only?! I'd start planning now if your going to fly in.

I'm going to try and get in on a larger package deal myself. The max out package was like $150 but you get Tix to every event and I think a meet & greet with the inductees themselves.

Am I the only person thinking about making the trek?

You're not. I DEFINATELY want to be there when Dan goes in.

im going for sure. ive been thinking about this every year when they air the induction ceremonies for the last 4 years. i just need to start making the plans.:)

Shouldn't the Dolphins play in the hall of fame game? Denver is playing this year...I think in honor of Marino, Miami should play next year.

To everyone that has pm me and ask questions about the Hall of Info, I will post a thread with all the info in a week or 2, what I will tell you can't get tickets for next year until January they start making up the list. The 2 places for tickets is one the Hall of Fame and the other is the Canton Chamber of Commerce I'll list the numbers for you then plus I get hotel info and you're fly into Cleveland's airport or the closest airport is Akron Canton airport. Hope this is helpful just give me a little time to gather all the info

i am going to be their next year,i cant wait to see marino go into the hall of fame.im making the trip all the way from los angeles im taking the whole family. go phins!!!! :D

i kinda have a little problem with flying so im wondering how long it would take to drive over there.

ROAD TRIP!!

If I can find a cheap flight, I'll fly. If I can't, then I'll suck it up and drive, but it's a good 8 hour ride for me. I hate long car trips.

I'm not going. Does that answer your question?

Back
Top Bottom