Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next year at this time Marino's in. Who's going?

I'm giving it serious consideration. Cedar Point fri and satrday, then driving to canton...

I'd like to go. Canton is about a five-hour drive from Rochester, and I've never seen the NFL Hall of Fame. However, I've been to the baseball, basketball and hockey ones, so it might be time for the grand slam.

Ok, stupid question here....is it confirmed that Marino will be selected next year??
I thought the selection process was done in February of 2005.

HofCityFan said:
To everyone that has pm me and ask questions about the Hall of Info, I will post a thread with all the info in a week or 2, what I will tell you can't get tickets for next year until January they start making up the list. The 2 places for tickets is one the Hall of Fame and the other is the Canton Chamber of Commerce I'll list the numbers for you then plus I get hotel info and you're fly into Cleveland's airport or the closest airport is Akron Canton airport. Hope this is helpful just give me a little time to gather all the info

Thanks HofCity!

I live in Orlando but I'm definately going. Marino is God.

Ticket info

Anyone know how hard it is to get tix? Also has anyone driven from Jersey to Cleveland? How far is it?

Superself, it is not confirmed, but it will happen. Dan is a first ballot selection if there ever was. I will be there to see it.

My husband was checking the route from South Carolina to Ohio yesterday, we are hoping to go up on our motorcycle. Read somewhere last year where they have like a motorcycle ralley up there. Just hoping that Dan gets the nod, I can't wait to go up there. Are any of you planning to take the trip on motorcycles, it would cool for a bunch of Dolphin fans to ride in like "Rolling Thunder." Alright Miami

I went to see Jim Kelly get in. It was a great time. I recommend any of you Dolphin fans go to see Marino get in. The town is a huge party that weekend and football fans everywhere.

is there a chance to meet Dan the man, and possibly get an autograph? If so it's not that far...all things considered and i'll be there.

For many years I thought Dan Marino day would be the time for me to finally visit Canton.

I've never been.

Is Induction weekend a bad weekend to be there, as far as getting to see the exhibits at the hall?

I hear last weekend (for Elway) was the biggest crowd ever. I think that's another record Marino needs to have.

Back
Top Bottom