NFL.com- Dolphins offseason forecast, speculates ed reed in miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com- Dolphins offseason forecast, speculates ed reed in miami

Mike Wallace needs to be the #1 target. He's exactly what this team needs. Even in what was a down year for him, Wallace scored 8 touchdowns and his speed opens up the running game. Miami can look for a physical receiver in the draft and have a nice unit going forward.

As to Sean Smith, I don't know if he's even an average corner. I do think he still has some upside, but if his salary demands start climbing above $5 million a year I wouldn't be too quick to re-sign him.

Bring Clemons back. Reed is too old and does not fit. Great player, but I would rather have Clemons back.

I love Reed, but i tend to agree. We have a young team and need to develop talent. Continuity is HUGE in the NFL...to counter that though, is a greater (short term) talent.

I would love to have Ed Reed come to my favorite team. He is my second favorite player behind Cameron Wake.

The only major benefit to Reed is that he might bring some semblance of a winning culture with him. And that's if you even buy into that making a difference to begin with. As a player, he's unfortunately a bit washed up now and might get overpaid on reputation.

I think Ravens free agents in general are going to be, for lack of a better word, "toxic". Remember when Al Davis would always hand out some ridiculous contract to a guy who was just coming off a big Super Bowl? I feel like because they won the Super Bowl and because some of these guys who made a big splash are now hitting the market, they'll all get overpaid.

no thanks. we don't need aging stars on the down side. we need to keep building this team through the draft and supplement the drafts with younger free agents. now if we could just get a gm that can put together two or three solid drafts

Unless we make Reed the best offer there is little reason for him to come to a team like Miami and be on outside looking in at playoffs at this stage of career

We do not need and old oft injured player like Wes or Jennings on this team, they represent Jake Grove type moves players who played elite and now have hit that hump. Sure if we were a playoff team and one of these guys could fill a hole you sign them to a 1 year deal and hope that they are there at the end. I really believe Wallace should be the choice if we can get the guy.

Back
Top Bottom