NFL.com seven-round mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com seven-round mock draft

D.J. Hayden is rising purely because teams are realizing his injury concerns are not that concerning. It has nothing to do with people reaching for corners. He, Milliner and Rhodes are the three best corners in the class talent-wise and there's barely a hair separating the three in my opinion.

These other guys that have shoulder tears or knee or ankle injury histories...those in the long term are actually more concerning than Hayden's situation. Hayden will not be affected by his injury long term. Those other guys will be.

D.J. Hayden is rising purely because teams are realizing his injury concerns are not that concerning. It has nothing to do with people reaching for corners. He, Milliner and Rhodes are the three best corners in the class talent-wise and there's barely a hair separating the three in my opinion.

These other guys that have shoulder tears or knee or ankle injury histories...those in the long term are actually more concerning than Hayden's situation. Hayden will not be affected by his injury long term. Those other guys will be.

I think your'e spot-on with that first group of CB's, and I think you're right that there's not a lot separating them. I see scheme preference determining who goes where. I can see Rhodes being the first CB off the board at #9.

Back
Top Bottom