Nfl.com top 10 QBs under 25- Ryan Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl.com top 10 QBs under 25- Ryan Tannehill

Man, seeing those highlights really get you excited to see what this team is gonna do this year..

Hate to bring up names of the past but RT is so much better than any QB 's we have had since Marino. I can't name one that is better than Tan the Man can you

Well you want positives from the national media? Give this a read

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-or-under-ryan-tannehill?campaign=Twitter_atl

ONLY #7, meh....j/k :chuckle:

It's funny how many people/fans of other teams I've talked to, both back home in DC and in my new city San Diego, that have mentioned to me "It looks like you guys finally got a QB"...that said I don't want to go crazy with praise, but compared to every QB we've had since Marino this is the second time I've been somewhat optimistic about our QB going into the season (the other is you know who, which ended up being one of the worst moves in franchise history)

im sorry, but andy dalton at 9? the dude is a complete stud so far in his career.

im sorry, but andy dalton at 9? the dude is a complete stud so far in his career.

If you ever look into finding out the defination of a good but not great QB you will simply find a picture of Andy Dalton. He is a really solid QB.

Thats his problem, I doubt he will ever hit the next level. Even playing with great talent (and even more this season with a stud like Eifert) he wont take the team further than he already has imo.

He wont let you down but hes no playmaker. The days of championship teams with an ok QB are dead.

He wont let you down but hes no playmaker. The days of championship teams with an ok QB are dead.

I would argue that neither Eli Manning nor Joe Flacco are "playmakers", however they both came up HUGE when it mattered in the postseason. If they put up those kinds of numbers normally they would be considered top 5 ELITE. That said, I don't know if Dalton has that make up, I suppose we'll see as the years go on.

Note: I'm not say Eli or Flacco are "bad" QBs, just not what I would consider a playmaker because of their inconsistencies during the regular season

I would argue that neither Eli Manning nor Joe Flacco are "playmakers", however they both came up HUGE when it mattered in the postseason. If they put up those kinds of numbers normally they would be considered top 5 ELITE. That said, I don't know if Dalton has that make up, I suppose we'll see as the years go on.

Note: I'm not say Eli or Flacco are "bad" QBs, just not what I would consider a playmaker because of their inconsistencies during the regular season

Its the post season that matters most and Eli and Flacco have both proven to be elite when it matteted most. The numbers flacco put up in the post season last year are unreal!

People can always tell Eli he isnt half the QB his brother is....All his has to do is point to Paytons post season record and then put his two rings on the table lol

Its the post season that matters most and Eli and Flacco have both proven to be elite when it matteted most. The numbers flacco put up in the post season last year are unreal!

I agree with that, the point I'm trying to make is that I think Dalton might be capable of a similar feat, especially if Eifert is as advertised. AJ Green is a freak, with another stud to throw too he could very well be the next Flacco

Fun article and videos. To say I am excited about next season would be a huge understatement. I do have to say It is sad how quickly and easily our receivers went down last year, I have no idea how Hartline did not score on that long pass. He had 3 yards on the defender and was barely pushed from behind when he went down. The defender even acts surprised. And watching Bess cover up like a grenade is going off next to him without ANY contact is disturbing. I love Hartline and hope he can improve his RAC this season. I really like Bess as well but will not miss his limitations of speed, height, and RAC.

I can only guess to how many yards were left on the field last year, but I am sure it is a significant amount, Hopefully Wallace and Mathews/Binns can improve this as Gibson has a very poor RAC as well. I do feel Gibson is and upgrade over Bess as he brings more diversity in the ability to line up outside and get in the end-zone.

As has been said many times, Tannehill had very little help form his receivers last year and still looked damn good as a rookie. I have a definite sense of optimism for this year. Come on September!

That's pretty high praise coming from Rosenthal. I can't wait to see what Tannehill does with these weopons that he has around him this year.

Back
Top Bottom