NFL.com wonders out loud if Moreno will make final roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com wonders out loud if Moreno will make final roster

More him and less Thomas I am hoping for at RB. I think having him on team will make Miller a better RB. He needed the competition and he wasn't getting that from Thomas. This alone makes our RB corp better this year. If nothing this year RB 1st round of draft is a must. It's becoming a glaring need.

You might not like Heath Evans and Jamie Dukes, but you can't really put them in the same boat as Sharper, an accused serial rapist.

It's interesting that the NFL Network provides nightly updates on Bully Gate and every other teams dirty laundry, but when one of their on air personalities gets in deep trouble you never hear many updates.

pretty sure moreno not only makes the roster, but is the starter day 1. i will be stoked if lamar miller grabs the job and runs away with it, but my gut is telling me it is knowshon starting, with miller spelling him. at least to begin the season.

Moreno will make the 53 and will be available in week 1. If I had to make a prediction, I'd say Miller gets the starting job

I just don't see them cutting Moreno. Given what we currently have on the roster and what those on the roster have demonstrated cutting Moreno isn't any option. The only way it becomes an option is if the injury is more substantial than what has been communicated. If the guy is going to be out 1/2 a year sure, let him go but if he is back for week one you have to keep him around.

He won't get cut unless an injury lingers. Need him for run blocking and pass catching. Him and Lamar will split carries with Moreno being out there in most passing downs. Don't read into this report. It's so early.

He hasn't seen time because its glorified flag football and he was injured. Never has anyone won or lost a job in MAY and JUNE practices. Football fans these days are so crazy for any bit of news they make mountain out of molehills. This is a classic example

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Correct! Thank you for talking FACTS! Some of these hack wanna-be journalists who have crappy websites they start in their parents basement just run with nonsense to try and get hits. Moreno will be 100% ready by the 1st practice of Training Camp!

Yeah honestly this was one of the biggest arthroscpic knee surgery stories I'd ever seen. I know he plays a different position but i swear Tim Bowens had this surgery during a BYE week and played in the next game. This arthroscpic surgery was a PFT story and on teh EXPN/NFL Networks bottom lines. I didn't understand why such a big deal was being made of it.

I will wager 1,000 in vCash that Miller gives up fewer sacks than Moreno per pass block. I'll cover up to 20 posters if anyone wants to make that bet.

Back
Top Bottom